Character Sharing

Would anyone be willing to share characters?  I want to run a couple campaigns and I just haven't found time to create characters for players.  I'm thinking that since this is such a time consuming aspect of this system others might benefit if there were characters posted somewhere that one could just pick up and let a player run with.  I eventually want my players to create their own but I'm thinking I will lose their interest if we spend a lot of time creating characters.  I know how our characters become important to us but if it was the initial character generation with no name that might not be too much of an issue.  Any format works for me, I have Hero Designer, but others may not who would be interested.  Just a thought but I can't imagine I'm the only one with this thought..  Thanks.  Joe

The following link should do the trick.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/files/category/3-characters/

*I added links to web exports to everything I posted there but those links no longer work unless you remove the 2nd instance of 'herocentral' from them. HeroCentral is no longer hosted by Dan Simon and the new server is still being configured.