Which sheet do you use

ghornet

My friends and I use 3 column compressed but it doesn't include game use information and Personality/Motivation.  Is there a sheet that shows them with out going to a three page format?  I some times put that info in the Apperaeance section ther relabel it after i export it as an HTML but I'm looking for a better option.

What sheets do you prefer.

I prefer this one:  http://www.herocentral.net/get/files/premium/Clark+Kent+6e+400.HTML

But it doesn't include the bio stuff.

This one by Killer Shrike for his Here there be monsters campaign handles the bio stuff great (click on the headings to show each feature) but doesn't show Limitations that are applied to the Lists like it should.

http://www.herocentral.net/get/files/premium/Clark+Kent+6e+400+KS.HTML

I use customised (by player/GM/genre) HTML outputs from HD. That way I can include what I want/need depending on necessity. I have posted a variation on the 3-column compressed (that includes the BIO bits), and also on the ultimate supers one.

I am currently working on several:

• Justice Inc / Pulp HERO
  • Fantasy HERO
  • Modern (sort of conspiracy/aliens amongst us) - something between standard Danger International & Dark Champions 5th
  • A Cyber-HERO-ish for a campaign converted/converting from ICEs Cyberspace
  • A new Champions one

Is there a program that would allow me to modify an existing hde?  On 3 column compressed the first column is half empty and I could easily put the stuff I want to add there.  Now I export it and put it but I'd like to have it exprted from the program.

Give that you mention hde, I assume that you are actually referring to Hero Designer export templates.  You'd probably be better served by posting in the Hero Designer forum. People there can help you with modifying an export template or perhaps would be willing to make the modifications for you.

Export templates (.hde files) themselves are plain text files that can be edited in any editor designed to handle plain text (for example, Notepad).  There is some information on creating Export Templates in the Hero Designer documentation.

Is there a program that would allow me to modify an existing hde?  On 3 column compressed the first column is half empty and I could easily put the stuff I want to add there.  Now I export it and put it, but I'd like to have it exported from the program.

Notepad ++ and Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and XML   Bascially any Text Editor can open and modify the file. Notepad++ has stuff that supports programming and Scripting Languages like the above.