Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason S.Walters

Fantasy Hero Complete Kickstarter Is Live

Thank you all for the support you've already shown here on the Hero Boards. If you would like to participate, you can click through here.

Additionally, if you would like to help promote this project – and thus increase its chances of success – you can do so by:

1) Mentioning or linking it to your friends via social media

2) Mentioning it on other gaming forums that you may belong to

3) Telling your gamer friends about it next time you see them!

Thank you again for your suggestions and help.

Jason

There does not seem to be a pledge level to ship the hard copy to Europe. Is that right?

That's what Jason noted in the Risks and Challenges of the project.

We're not offering international shipping (sorry, fans outside the US) so the many headaches and budget-busting effects of that aren't a factor.

I have started working with Jason on what will (and will not be in the book). For example, we are discussing how to present a basic magic system that's easy to mod so you can simulate various other magic styles.

I would like to support this, but seeing there's no shipping outside the US why would I bother

increase shipping overseas and I'll pledge

I've seen some other negative comments about the lack of international shipping options, so a more detailed explanation about why they aren't being offered would be welcome.

other kickstarters have international levels with increased cost - it's not that hard

I have been known to put in pledge in thousands of dollars. but not if there is no international shipping

I was a little surprised there weren't levels set up that covered the extra costs of shipping to Europe, but maybe the judgment call was that there weren't enough people to justify it.