Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason S.Walters

Fantasy Hero Complete Kickstarter Is Live

I went in with my friendly local game store owner for the Adventuring Party level - we're splitting the loot.

I'm so tempted to kick in a little more just so we hit the breakpoint....

Lucius Alexander

Rifling the palindromedary's saddle bags

Celebratory Fireworks!!: (Total: 47 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) Sight and Hearing Groups Images, +/-4 to PER Rolls, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), Area Of Effect (32m Radius Explosion; +1/2) (47 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, Only to Activate, -1 1/4), OAF (-1), Set Effect (-1), 2 clips of 3 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Hour each (Recovers Under Limited Circumstances (something to celebrate); Increased Reloading Time: 1 Minute; -3/4), Inaccurate (0 OCV; -1/2), Side Effects (Always occurs whenever the character does someting dumb like set them off indoors; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means such as dousing them with water before they're lit; -1/4) (Real Cost: 8)

Lucius Alexander

I didn't put Requires a Roll on it but the palindromedry still says I should get a qualified pyrotechnician to set them off.

We've looked at our numbers, and concluded that we can afford international shipping if we reduce the size of our print run. That means FHC will go out of print sooner and be less profitable in the long run, but that we're not leaving our international fans out in the cold. (The print run will still be big enough to have copies for distribution to game stores and to sell on the Herogames.com website after the kickstarter for a while.) So we've added the LEGIONNAIRE level at $60 for a signed book, PDF, and Character Pack, shipped anywhere in the world. You can add additional books to that level for $30 each, just like the backers in the USA.

I hope that with the continued backing ($16K and counting) you have the opportunity to increase the size of the print run again.

Been away from internet access.  Back now.

All I can say is Woot! 

Funded and and a stretch goal while I was away. 

I am really looking forward to this and the really GREAT opportunity for HERO to break some of the misconceptions and place itself center stage in RPG's most popular genre. 

:thumbup:

I see that not all of the signed and numbered books were allocated. What happens to the extra numbered copies? Will they be placed in the general purchase pool, given to the people who paid for a signed-but-not-numbered copy (free upgrade!), or will the numbering information simply be discarded?

The book is done and around 256 pages. It also has been sent to the printer.

And there was much rejoicing!: (Total: 30 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Required Multiple Users ([9-16] people; -1), Limited Power Only to give a glad "hurray!" (-1), 3 Recoverable (let us catch our breath) Cheers (-3/4) (Real Cost: 8)

Lucius Alexander

And a dozen cheering palindromedaries

Happy new year to all. I was wondering if there is a date set for when the hard copies will be sent out? Also will we get confirmation on addresses before the are shipped? I have since moved and want to make sure it goes to the correct address.

Happy new year to all. I was wondering if there is a date set for when the hard copies will be sent out? Also will we get confirmation on addresses before the are shipped? I have since moved and want to make sure it goes to the correct address.

If you need to change or confirm an address contact them directly, don't just post on the forum and hope they see it before sending the stuff out.