Help with power: One Man Army Corps

JmOz

I am struggling with building a power, I know what I want it to do (How it works in game), the special effect (how it works in the world), but not how to build it (Rules).  The rules issues are fitting one of two powers to behave slightly differently than as written.  Any help would be appreciated

OMAC: Not to be confused with the DC character (But I did call it that as I like the sound of it)

The character is able to create an exact duplicate of himself via Telekinetic power.  The beings are at that point free willed, they know they are constructs, and will fade when he passes out but otherwise are exactly like him.  As energy beings it does not matter if they die, as they will just be reformed (With another application of the power), further more there is no effect on the main character when they dissolve.  He cannot "recombine", if they learn something they must tell him what they learn, etc...They can dispel them when they choose to, but are in someway suicidaly loyal, as they will equally die when they disperse or he falls unconscious.  Finally a very small amount of attacks will piggy back to him (Mental powers)

So imo it is in some ways duplication, in others summons, either way heavily modified, can anyone give me their advise?