The Wrekt Clan

Enforcer84

Ok working on a powerful, obnoxious Group of villains - five in all who are basically the most horrible MMO/First Person Shooter players you can imagine given powers by a foolish (and now dead) agent of Light.

Essentially it's a Five Team: Healer, Tank, DPS (x2) and Controller/DPS.

I've got an idea how they work but could used some help with possible names and background elements. 

What I have so far:

Pagan Knight (Austin Ainjeru Stueben) "Angel of Death" Obsessed "Healer" this guy looks like a Paladin stepped out of a fantasy MMO - plate armor, Shield, Hammer/Sword/Spear and healing spells/Buffs. I randomly generated his name and I may change his name to reflect the Angel aspect of his obsession. He's a hard to put down, lower end damage wise (probably 50AP of attacks mostly) he buffs his allies (and himself if he can) 

Simplified Healing

Detect Poison/Disease

Negate Poison/Disease (basically Life Support vs Poisons and Diseases usable on others but they have to be affected first so - think it was in Healing magic in the grimroire)

Summons Pegasus mounts for the team, Has his special one.

Ordnance (Erik Sylvester Ubina) Summons weapons (ballistics) as he needs. Has Ballistickenisis powers, a serious threat with his firearms but despite his arrogance he's an average HTH fighter for costumed heroes. (most of his abilities work only with firearms. Wears a HALO style Spartan armor that isn't powered armor. 

Grabbed a bunch of Powers from Dark Champions and gave him some military skills. He has been made "a Marine" but did not actually serve and he's the team's hacker but not really bright. Just dedicated. 

Primus (Brandon Lowell Jackson) Superman Style Flying Brick, Team Tank. He's more defensive oriented and while strong he's not in the upper echelons of might for Else Earth and doesn't have attacks more than 70AP. He probably has some sort of taunt ability. Dresses like a Roman Themed Superhero. DC's Alpha Centurion or the similar character from Mutants and Masterminds 2nd or 3rd Edition. Black and Red

Don't have much for his personality yet. 

Badger (Berny Emmanuel Todd) A wolverine clone, Up-close DPS. No personality yet. High Damage Clawbeast but he's not terribly tough outside of it. Also the team Stealth Expert. (A Rogue). Dresses like an anti-hero, black and red leather jacket tank top, combat boots, etc.

Warmage (Saburou "Henry" Minami) - Fire Mage, ranged DPS and Crowd Control. Haven't even started him yet. Glass Canon, debuffs opponents and burns them. Dresses like a Shadowrun Mage - leather, high tech and scrolls/potions as well.

The guys are casually racist, sexist, and have no trouble killing people. They insult opponents mercilessly and blame them of cheating when they lose. Their story arc should end with them depowered and in prison surrounded by actual badasses.  I'd rather not kill them but they're not villains that are respected. They're Internet Trolls given power. 

Any Ideas for skills or powers I should hand over? 

I have to say I love this idea. Play them as obnoxiously as possible. They should use game terms in combat.

It's also okay if their names show a distinct lack of creativity, or class. "Kill Man" and "Stab Klaw" could work. Depending upon your group and the style of play (what they're comfortable with), they can be really really offensive and racist. "Rape Man" or "Captain Racial Slur" would also work.

How about "Rahowa" - A member who espouses the Neo-Nazi "Racial Holy War". A true racist from the word go, he is a member of the team but won't work with anyone he does not regard as white. Odd, considering the Nazis worked with the Japanese, but when do modern racists make any more sense than the ones in the past?

Think Punisher gone bad. Very, very bad. Shaven head, multiple tats, facial hair. Damage reduction. Not a brick in the classical sense, but a STR of 18-23 wouldn't be out of line. Guns out the ying-yang. Body armor. Waffen-SS style uniform with leather jacket and tanker trousers.

• 1 month later...