Hardball Power Set

DJWebb2

So I'm in the habit of taking B,C, and D -Lister Heroes/Villains and using them in my Champions games for fodder. I ran across Hardball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardball_(comics)) and figured I would give him a try. Here's what Wiki said about his power set:

1.) He appears to be able to create balls of "solidified" energy that he can use as a defensive shield; he can also use them in hand-to-hand combat by maintaining energy spheres around his fists, increasing the impact of his punches and protecting his hands from damage. These energy balls can be quite powerful, since they managed to deflect energy blasts from Armory (which previously had pierced through Ultimo's armor). He can imprison multiple nearby opponents in larger versions of these spheres. He can also create electro-magnetic balls of energy that can momentarily scramble electronic locks and cameras. He has not told The Initiative the full extent of his powers.

Researching further I ran across this:

2.) Hardball can generate virtually impenetrable spheres of electromagnetic energy. He can launch them as projectiles, envelop any part of his body, or use them to imprison foes. He can alter the size of these spheres, allowing him to crush whatever they contain, and can form them inside other objects, cutting his targets to pieces. The spheres also disrupt electronics, making anything inside them undetectable by surveillance equipment.

So my thinking is MP with the following:

1. Barrier
  2. HTHA
  3. Deflection
  4. Barrier; Only to Englobe or Entangle? Which would be better for the " He can imprison multiple nearby opponents in larger versions of these spheres." effect?
  5. Dispel Electronics
  6. Blast

These last two I have a little trouble with:

7.) He can alter the size of these spheres, allowing him to crush whatever they contain > TK? Barrier w/HKA DMG Shield?

and 8.) can form them inside other objects, cutting his targets to pieces > RKA NND Does Body?

Just looking for input/ideas on the build...seems fairly straightforward, yah?