Anyone running a campaign outside of MHI?

Initially I was going to run a "new" group to MHI but after much work I have worked up a new monster hunter group.

Monster Hunter Alpha and Legion show us there are many more groups large and small. Has anyone else started exploring this theme? 

I see a few breakouts.

A group like TALON, totally bootstrapped with no idea that there is PUFF. They had day jobs!

A group like Paranormal Tactical. A completely modern group of hunters with a good source of funding.

Grimm Berlin a hunting group set in other than the USA?

I went geeky with it...

Campaign Description

Support Your Local Geek Squad

"Big Bang Theory meets Supernatural"

NOTE: GM REPLIES MAY BE 2 or 3 Days between. Looking one or two more interested, patient players!

Face to face role-playing gamers become involved in events way beyond their experience and competency level when they encounter real-life monsters and learn they can get paid for killing them, which is the only way for them to survive the encounters anyway!

Low powered, Hero System 6th edition as described in the licensed, "Monster Hunter International" rule and setting book.

NOTE: CHARACTERS MAY DIE! "Low Powered" means teamwork will be essential, and just getting unlucky could result in a "party wipe out", so please don't play if having a character die would traumatize you irreparably.

the beauty of "outside the US" is the history there.  Place a team in the middle east.  withhuman unrest and the birthplace of three major religions...the possibilities are vast.  Jordanites and Syrrians working together to defeat ancient enemies.

I think that idea.  Personally this is our first journey in HS rules so we are going fairly vanilla.

I've gone a bit darker with our campaign.  My players were recruited into a Supernatural Survivor Induction Program" ostensibly backed by the MCB but secretly controlled by STFU.  The players were exposed to a magical ceremony imbuing / cursing them with fey powers, and now they're working off their obligation to STFU chasing around the world dealing with as many nasties as I can throw at them.

It's been a ton of fun, and incidentally, we've found the roll20 macros save a ton of time in combat.