Coming Soon: Evilution Unchained

pruttm

Here is a non-spoiler example of one of the maps and legends from the adventure.  These maps will be present in the adventure section where the location comes up along with its legend.  Like this example:

post-165-0-79626100-1416419544_thumb.jpg

They will also be available in multi-page cut&paste maps you can assemble to use as a combat map at the gaming table.  Like this example:

post-165-0-78276200-1416419489_thumb.jpg

There may be versions with and without the large maps as they take up a lot of space and not everyone will want them.

How long until we can purchase it?

I have a few copies out for comments.  Once I get those back I can start to determine when it will be ready to go.

You also might want to consider offering up a copy to someone who will edit it and clean up the language. We all need it, even the people who write it.

I certainly would like to do that.  Are there any editors out there that would be interested in helping with the final draft?  If so, please PM me.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like somebody owes someone a thank you for telling him to order a proof copy. Okay, I just suggested it. Alright, so all I said was "It couldn't hurt." But from small acorns, mighty oaks and unboxing videos grow. :)

Joking aside, the book looks great. I never expected so much color and there seems to be a ton of maps. It could have used more pictures of you but otherwise great job.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Got a typo on the back cover, at least as shown in the OP. "...threatens the enter city." It might be good to replace the "and" after "fast" with a comma in the folllowing line from the frog girls page, too:

"They are also very aglie and fast and can be very stealthy and will almost always make their initial attacks by surprise."

On a less pedantic level, it amuses me greatly that (perhaps after deprogramming and rehabilitation) these are girls who will say to a boy they like, "If you're real nice, I'll show you my frog," rather than the other way around.

The adventure itself looks interesting, and I'll mention it to the GM for the game I'm joining. It also reminded me to add immunity to poison to my pseudo-physical energy being character, so it's already a useful game aid ;)