WWYCD: Day Of The Turkey 2014

Marcus Impudite

(Happy Thanksgiving to all WWYCD readers) It's Thanksgiving Day, and people are happily preparing for the day's feast and watching the Macy's Parade on TV. But deep in the woods outside of Campaign City, a fanatical group of evil occultists perform a decidedly...fowl rite. They have summoned forth a gigantic, demonic turkey! Unfortunately for them, the monstrous bird gobbles them all up and is soon headed straight for town!

WWYCD?

Where's Les Nessman when you really need him?

Deuce: Commenting dryly on the need of Americans to trash their own symbolism at their own expense, Deuce will round up the rest of his team, and using his network of favors, get a large supply of propane in the form of several large tanker trucks. (His organization will pay for any damages.) They will endeavor to lure the demonic creature to the outskirts of town to a local dump, where they will set the bird alight. With any luck, the remainder might be edible! Later, he will examine what evidence exists as to what larger group, if any, the occultists belonged to.

Casey: Casey will recognize the large bird for what it is, and call on his "owner" to get hold of her magical contacts in town - they should be able to send the creature back to its home plane, or otherwise shrink it down to a manageable size. He'll act as a lure to get the demonic, tasty creature where it needs to be.

Find the world's largest oven and get started on making a metric ton of stuffing. 

La Rose. 

Maybe Badger's can use his Energy Blast to fry that sucker?   Though he does wonder what everyone else will have left to eat once he is done.

Frosty Bob-  pulls out some big guns and shoot it down. Assumes the evil occultist were members of PETA....laughs at stupid PETA.

Set Liam Neeson on it.

EXTERIOR (DAYTIME, EARLY MORNING) A street in Campaign City

Liam Neeson (to Gobble, the Giant Turkey, as he stands in the middle of the street, honing a butcher knife on a honing steel): "I don't have your size or strength. What I do have is a particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare to entities like you. If you turn around and leave the city, that will be the end of it. I won't pursue you. If you persist in attacking the city, I will attack you. I will kill you. And I will cook and eat you."

Gobble, the Giant Turkey: (dismissively) Gobble gobble gobble. Gobble.

Expendable Old Friend of Liam's: "He said..."

Liam Neeson: (sighs) "I know what he said."

HARD CUT TO:

EXTERIOR (DAYTIME, LATE AFTERNOON)

Liam Neeson sits at the head a long, long table. Along each sit other superheroes and civilians. They are all eating a huge Thanksgiving meal. Huge hunks of turket on serving plates line the table....