Arena: General Discussion

Logan D. Hurricanes

I hope everyone enjoyed the day.  I'm afraid my mother passed away unexpectedly many years ago but I cherish her memory.  I also got a new puppy today - Winky the smartest terrier/chihuahua/dalmation mix (?) on the planet!

Sorry to hear about your Mom! I lost my Dad unexpectedly right before I met Pariah. I hate death. It has been 10 years now and I still miss him like crazy. Glad you have a new puppy to distract and entertain. I confess I'm super curious what he looks like! Post a pic if you get a minute.

Those were some pretty tough team-ups to vote on, this week. Congrats to the players. Except for that guy who put Michonne up against Juggernaut. :stupid:

Now to be fair, I didn't know the Juggernaut was coming.  I had seen him already once.  It's not like I heard the opponent was Juggernaut and I thought "Ah...Michonne!"

Hey, everyone. I'm afraid the delay could not be avoided as I took an unexpected turn in the hospital last night. Spent all day vomiting for some reason, just something I do every year or so now. To make matters worse, my phone decided to turn into a paperweight so I couldn't contact anyone either.  

We will get started again, but I might need to take another night off tonight for recovery.  Thanks for being patient with me.

-L

Hey, everyone. I'm afraid the delay could not be avoided as I took an unexpected turn in the hospital last night. Spent all day vomiting for some reason, just something I do every year or so now. To make matters worse, my phone decided to turn into a paperweight so I couldn't contact anyone either.

We will get started again, but I might need to take another night off tonight for recovery. Thanks for being patient with me.

-L

So glad you are okay! We were all worried. Do what you need to do. We will be here when you are able to get back on the horse. Do you need someone to take over for you? I know this is a big job.

We will get started again, but I might need to take another night off tonight for recovery.  Thanks for being patient with me.

-L

Take your time, man. Lady Pariah's right, we were worried, and while I'm sorry about your sickness, it is good to hear from you.