Is there a granddaddy list of aerokineticist powers?

Ragitsu

I'm going to create a superpowered being that was once a hero but became rather villainous after an apocalypse hit his city. This guy is all about air power. To that end, i'd love it if any of you folks could provide a massive list of powers relating to air and wind to pore over.

I imagine that some abilities are obvious (flight, blasts of concentrated air balls, whirlwind-type force field), others are less obvious (creating a zone of vacuum, transmuting fresh air to stale air/toxic gas, somewhat inelegant telekinesis with windy side effects), and a few are pretty esoteric (increasing the rate at which fires grow, vibrating air molecules to raise the ambient temperature, detecting different air types at a distance, increasing air current speeds in order to make ordinary speech impossible). Still, there are so many more i've yet to even conceive of...

I've never seen a fan made list but I'm pretty sure there's one in the UNTIL Super Powers Database I & II (5e) and Champions Powers (6e) books. 

I did build a 5e version of the DCU Wind Control character - Red Tornado (Wind Spirit & Android Body).  If I ever update him to 6e I would probably upgrade the Multipower to a VPP and a comprehensive list of Air based powers would be a good thing.