Help me stat out the Disney Princesses

bigdamnhero

It's also worth mentioning that even as an infant, Anna could play in the snow in a short-sleeved nightgown without seeming to mind.  Later, she spent a cold winter's night in a sleeveless ball gown (the bottom half of which later froze after she fell into a stream) and suffered no ill effects whatsoever.  So she's definitely got some Life Support.

Definitely. I hadn't thought about the brick idea tho - nice.

I didn't realize that Jasmine was that young.  She has a follower tiger that's pretty scary.  All of them have sidekicks from a little dragon to a snowman so those are probably worth considering

Yeah, I wound up leaving off most of the animal sidekicks just because it wasn't that kind of game, but Jasmine got her tiger!

The only Disney "Princess" I really like is Mulan.

"Imperial Consul" sounds much cooler than Princess anyway. But then Jasmine was basically running her father's kingdom at age 15, so that's gotta count for something. And I thought Elsa & Merida were good characters; at least their stories weren't about finding a Prince. (Honorable mention to Anna and Rapunzel, whose princes functioned more as sidekicks than anything else.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the short version of what I went with. (Remember, this is ~2 years after the end of their movies, and ~1 year post-apocalypse.)

Cinderella: Fairy Godmother's Wand, 50-pt VPP, Transforms only. Also gave her a Psych Comp that she's in denial about this whole "apocalypse thing" and trying to pretend everything's going to go back to normal; made for a fun character.

Ariel: Atlantean strength & toughness, father's trident, Multiform to mermaid form.

Belle: Instead of Gadgeteer I decided the Beast's curse had somehow rebounded on her, so she turns into Beastform when angry/stressed/etc.

Jasmine: Assorted Arabian Knights-esque magic items, plus Rajah the Tiger.

Pocahontas: shamanistic magic, good athletics.

Mulan: bad-ass fighter with sword, staff, bow or unarmed.

Tiana: Gun-fu skills (she is from the South...), Multiform to frog, can find food anywhere (Life Support UOO)

Rapunzel: Hair-fu powers, including swinging, acrobatics, two-weapon-fighting.

Merida: Decent sword skill and excellent archery, Distinctive Features: Thick Scots Accent.

Elsa: Ice Powers VPP, limited to 40 AP, the usual cold/ice defenses.

Anna: Gun-fu skills (only thing I could think of) and some defenses against cold/ice.

I never got around to Snow White or Sleeping Beauty, and no one seemed to miss them. Turned out to be one of the funnest/funniest games I've ever run!

I never got around to Snow White or Sleeping Beauty,

Snow White and Aurora are both irritating enough that I'd likely have killed them off in the opening scenes of the campaign, to set the tone.

Still, powerwise, Snow White had the ability to speak with animals; Aurora might have learned something from the three fairies who hung around her, or from Philip.

A friend suggested giving Snow White the ability to Summon dwarves to fight for her, but only one of them at a time and only once per dwarf. Could've been funny, but sounded like too much work. 

Aurora was a McGuffin with legs, not an actual character. She was only on screen for 15 minutes, and that includes the time she was unconscious.