Secret Seven (Work in Progress)

The Arc

So I recently got this idea for a British super-villainess group, which I've titled the Secret Seven. The only limitation is that all the characters would be teenage girls. Unfortunately, I find myself coming up short on ideas.

Let me give the thoughts I've had so far...

Electrum is the daughter of Sir Jonathon Sterling or Sterling House, one of the powerful financial houses in Britain.  Her father is also the super-villain Sterling, one of the most powerful super-villains in Europe. Alas for his poor daughter, she doesn't have super-powers. To compensate, she designed a pair of electro-gauntlets besides a few other devices. She's trying to impress her father and is the leader of the group.

Perigee is the daughter of G-Force, a British super-hero, and the twin sister of Apogee, also a teen super-heroine. She has powers over gravity. Perigee joined the Secret Seven out of a rebellious nature, trying to get her father's attention, as he spend too much time being a super-hero and little time as a father. 

Fae claims to be a wiccan, but the teen mystic might be something completely different. She has a very flighty personality and joined the Secret Seven as a lark.

Molly doesn't know who her father was. Her mother claims that he was a famous rock star, whom her mother is still obsessed with. So with little supervision,  acted out. It didn't help that she can toss a cars around with ease. Molly met Fae in reform school and it was her who introduced the troubled teen to Electrum.

So that is all I have so far...The archetypes I've used are Gadgeteer, Energy Blaster, Mystic, and Brick...Any thoughts on who else should join the Secret Seven...Again the only requirement is that they been teenage girls...

Don't have names, really.

Prodigal - the rebellious teenage daughter of a former costumed vigilante. Keen detective, acrobat, martial arts, gadgets - but still a teenager (Spoiler, Batgirl style) her parent is really ticked that she's doing this and the other girls don't really trust her. Similar background to Perigree and the latter vouched for her, may actually be a spy.

Everygirl - a teenage shape-shifter who joined the team for kicks. She's a vandal and a thief, she can alter her form and stretch to a degree. (Secret: she may or may not be a boy pretending to be a girl to hang out with girls) 

Clique - escaped from a supervillain lair(or Government holding facility if you prefer). A genetics experiment, she can summon duplicates of herself. At the moment this merely lets her do things like skip class or sneak out to concerts, but she can summon several duplicates and they tend to be slightly different - she's a punk who can brawl a bit and has multi colored hair and wild makeup each duplicate has a slightly different color scheme. 

one of mine i keep meaning to stat out.

Kappa Slappa Kathrine Slater a Geordie chavette with a hyper kinetic force field that allows her to deliver punches that can shatter  concrete and shrug off bullets and energy blasts. shes a small time criminal stealing mostly to acquire designer clothes and jewelry. she resents the rest of the secret seven as stupid southern toffs. shes the one with street smarts and street level underworld connection it cases friction with Electrum because kappa tries to lead even though her only plan is give em a slap!

s217f2b713275aa77d1dfb1ba5879fe7cddd9aecd

So I was just over at the PS232 webcomic and one of the comments included the term "Power-mimic", which got me thinking, I've never done a mimic-type characters. So how does this sound, Mimi the Mimic? Similar to Enforcer84's idea for Everygirl, but with more of a power-thief theme...

Now how to bottle that in 250 points....

So I was just over at the PS232 webcomic and one of the comments included the term "Power-mimic", which got me thinking, I've never done a mimic-type characters. So how does this sound, Mimi the Mimic? Similar to Enforcer84's idea for Everygirl, but with more of a power-thief theme...

Now how to bottle that in 250 points....

Easy if she's an NPC. Multiform, with a form for every character she is likely to mimic.

Far more difficult for a PC, who doesn't have access to GM omniscience.

Hmm. Now I'm thinking about a "Dial H for Hero" type character, with a Multiform with no conscious control. Of course strictly speaking that could result in slots being used once and never again, but fairly generic forms could be reskinned and reused.

• 2 weeks later...

flashpoint_zpsfvrob4aq.png

Flashpoint

Flashpoint is a teleporter, who when she teleports leaves behind a bright flash. She joined the Secret Seven because she feels that she's being ignored at home because her parents are too busy with their lives to care about her. She's also a Sikh.

molly_zps4gyf7elo.png

Molly

Molly grew up not really knowing her "true father", her mother only met him once at a rock concert and has been infatuated with him ever since. Her Mom's devotion to her fantasies and not really raising Molly at all has made Molly very angry and resentful.

Molly the progeny of the lead singer of Demonbait and as such has demonic powers because of it.

As is normal for me, I guess, I get sidetracked...I haven't finished the Secret Seven yet, and yet...I've come up with an idea for their counterparts....

The London Ravens is a group of female teen superheroes...

And like the Secret Seven, none of them are done...Nor have I decided on the exact number...

So far the group consists of:

Apogee She's the sister of Perigee and the daughter of G-Force another famous super-hero...Unlike her sister, she wants to be a super-hero...

apogee_zps1owem8vr.png

Apogee

Binary is a hacker supreme, who hacked into an extraterrestrial systems, which had profound changes in her.

binary_zps3uukkoxj.png

Binary

Blackthorne Tiffany Blackthorne is the Scion of House Blackthorne a house of mages who're related to the Earl of Warrick. She attends St. Merlin's School of Magery, but is on an extended holiday, due to the fact that a large portion of the school got destroyed.

blackthorne_zps1brwjngy.png

Blackthorne

Black Unicorn is a half-spirit. Her father was an English officer who was shot down over Japan at the end of WWII and was rescued by bamboo spirits. His daughter has returned to Britain to honor his memory.

blackunicorn_zpsur8z8xda.png

Black Unicorn

Chain Jane is from Hong Kong. She fled Hong Kong for Britain to escape the Triads who wanted to use her abilities.

chainjane_zpsjrargc0c.png

Chain Jane

There are two other members I'll post later....

Here are the last two members of the London Ravens....

Flecha de Plata Silver Arrow is the daughter of the famous Spanish archer super-hero Golden Arrow...Her parents sent her to England for schooling, not knowing that she's taking up heroing.

flechadeplata_zpsnzmkb518.png

Flecha de Plata

Spire Spire is a member of the famous clan of Scottish super-heroes, Clan McLeod.  While her great grand father the original Witch Hunter, doesn't trust the English, Spire is willing to give them a  second chance.

spire_zpsycifzca7.png

Spire