• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dr. Neopolis's background is finally complete. I wasn't sure if it was weird enough or strange enough, but it's on to his VPP.  Four sheets to go. Laser Phantom, Generic Agents, the Secret Master, and People's Dragon. (A late addition. A player asked me for a hunted, and it would be foolish not to include him)

I find artists that are industry recommended and pay them. :) I also use people I know. All of my maps get professionally redone by layout. Note: Art is expensive. I did not make my money back right away on Journey to the Center of the Earth, and I don't expect to make my money back right away on this one, either. 

Okay. Today we finished Laser Phantom's sheet. On to her background. 4 backgrounds, 3 sheets, and a couple of vehicles. We are closing in! What we are NOT closing in on is having art for all the characters. I won't have money until next month, and I can't start payments until then. After the sheets are done I have to begin mapwork, though it doesn't look like this will have as many maps as Journey did. 

If people want more vehicles, say so now. I can still add a couple to the list, it just means everything will take more time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On to the agent weapons locker sheet. This may take a few days, simply because staring at numbers for ages and building different weapons is a significant effort at a time when I'm kind of whipped. After this, People's Dragon, the Secret Master, and then it's on to the maps phase. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Delays in Real Life have cost me time, but I will try to push for the original promise for a draft completion date. I'm working on maps now, as once you get to flavor text a page a day can be knocked out easily. For the record, Jason has scheduled this product for 2018, but I am confident that there will be a draft long before that date, and hopefully, if space opens up in the schedule for any random reason, we will be able to get it to you before that. 

Art is coming in. We have art for Dr. Neopolis, Cherry Blossom, Black Tiger, Imperial Wind, General Hseng, People's Dragon, Golden Fist, Typhoon, and Red Sword. That's a full third of the artwork completed, and we haven't even finished the maps yet. We're doing well.