Imperial Throne Process Thread

Balabanto

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I just completed Golden Fist's character sheet. He is the martial artist with a golden arm. He will also give player characters fits. On to his background. If anyone is ever on the run from the Chinese Government, I'm going to definitely force them to take this guy as a hunted so I can get my wuxia "Fugitive" fix.

Today, I just completed Golden Fist's character sheet. He is the martial artist with a golden arm. He will also give player characters fits. On to his background. If anyone is ever on the run from the Chinese Government, I'm going to definitely force them to take this guy as a hunted so I can get my wuxia "Fugitive" fix.

how's that "?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imperial Wind's character sheet is finished. I apologize for the slowness, but it's the core of the Christmas Season crunch right now, and I have to work 60 to 70 hours a week. Background is next.

That leaves 3 more Imperial Thone bad guys, a robot, eight non throne bad guys, some agents, and the secret master.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark Falcon is done. In addition, we are down to only 11 pictures. I had a discussion with the artist last night, and he told me he didn't quite have a good handle on the Doomsday Beast.

"Just send me a picture of Strudel (This is my cat). She's very destructive."

Me: Just draw a big giant snake and kirbyize it. By the way, how did you know I put Strudel into the credits as a Doomsday Beast?

No. Really. I did that. He did not read that section. :)