Supers Image game

phoenix240

We are not supposed to post establisched Characters. This is a mixed case: A concept based on established Characters. Specifically based on the vault dweller suit from fallout.

Series in a nutshell:

WW3 happened. A lot of rich people found shelter in the underground vaults. Each vault is autark. While most opened quickly after radiation got manageable via medicine (and thus got contact to the non-vault survivors), some stayed shut (13 and 101 in particular) for decades.

There is some evidence however that the Vaults were actually social experiments in disguise, the whole bomb-shelter thing being only a side effect.

Also wierd stuff has happened in the Wasteland, like a offspring of the Vault 13 exile going back in time and starting the whole adventure of the Vault 13 guy in the first place. Or aliens appearing. So a person from any reality in this series could appear everywhere in another reality.

Your concept does not need to be based on the series background. It can use anything else that makes sense:

post-15884-0-86810000-1434099059_thumb.jpgpost-15884-0-41247700-1434099071_thumb.jpg

Here is also an alternative costume I came up with using a different color sheme:

post-15884-0-18433900-1434099088_thumb.jpgpost-15884-0-51818900-1434099080_thumb.jpg

Star Force--Juliet Riley is the great-grandaughter of Bradford "Buzz" Bradley, better known to the world as the legendary hero Super Star.  Why the "Might Of Antares" chose to manifest itself in Juliet after skipping the previous two generations is unknown, just as is the reason why Bradley was chosen to bear the power originally.

Able to move and fly at exceptionally fast speeds, Star Force is also capable of wielding "red giant energy" for offense and defense (energy beams, energy shields, etc.)  She also possesses "star-sight"--the ability to see clearly over tremendous distance.  She has recently discovered she can turn intangible when moving at high speed--something her great grandfather theorized (but never attempted) could mean she is able to fly faster than light itself.

Master Disaster was the kind of scientist who thought that it was a good idea to experiment on his infant daughter, Ava to empower her with vast destructive abilities to generate heat and explosive shockwaves.  He had turned her into a living breathing disaster.  Sadly the government's approach to handling the threat was less than optimal and when she finally broke free of the drugs and restraints she went on exactly the kind of rampage they feared as Ava Destruction and has fought California Girl several times.  

Some heroes fight Crime for a sense of Justice. To protect the innocents. To avenge a past wrong. Because they think that with great power comes great responsibility.

Reeda Gianta, aka the Crimson Women, always fights villains with a smile. Because she just loves a good fight more then anything else.

She has the competetive, outgoing and challenge seeking mindset of a martial Artist with Red Energy blaster powers.

A lot of people think she is a bit too agressive towards villains and she seems bored with fighting any mooks (unless they proove challenging). Some people even think she is close to becomming an Anti-Hero, but so far all those predictions prooved wrong. While civilians are not the first thing on her mind, she still tries to keep fights away from them. If only so she can cut loose more, wich might result in more property damage.

Her powers also include a more then healthy appetite and aside from combat she seems a bit dense and naive at times, wich gave her the moinker of a "female Son Goku". It sticks around. She just ignores all request to make the "Kame-Hame-Wave" using her powers.

This is largely based on these two interpretations of power girl:

G.A.I.A. (Genetic Alteration Imitation Adenovirus)- a self aware virus designed by Greenpeace to terraform the world and infect those humans not immune to the virus (like Greenpeace of course) by turning them into plant/tree hybrids.

Of course G.A.I.A. has other plans...

G.A.I.A. (Genetic Alteration Imitation Adenovirus)- a self aware virus designed by Greenpeace to terraform the world and infect those humans not immune to the virus (like Greenpeace of course) by turning them into plant/tree hybrids.

Of course G.A.I.A. has other plans...

I looks like G.A.I.A. was quite the agressive species, as it prevented other contestants from even approaching.

The winner is SteelCold

I recognise my own commission....

Dark Matterman

Some people really should not mess with things that should not be messed with. Professor Sidney P Newman stated rather than theorised that Dark Matter could be manipulated if you had the right suit. And so did Sidney set out to steal such a suit from a man like Dr Destroyer or an organisation like Viper. He succeeded and then got a reasearch assistant to wear it to test it out. The 'volunteer's' name has been lost to time and history but Sidney got some man to wear it. Unfortunately he payed the price for his work and died and the Dark Matterman took his place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...