BMOG Toys characters for Hero 4th edition

Mathew Robert Ignash

Wrote this one up over the weekend. The Ursenal toy is a toy bear made of guns and accessories that was made on Kickstarter a while back. I based the character on his bio from the toy package. Since he comes apart, I wrote the character as simply a head, and he comes with a bunch of accesrories bought as foci, which each add abilities. four of his guns that also form his legs have a bonus of a couple inches of running tied to them, so as you assemble him the more legs he has the faster he can walk.

He's roughly a 600 point hero with over 300 points of equipment.

--Edit--

Starting a list of the BMOG characters.

-Sea Labrys the heroic orange manta-ray 450 points - http://mattcave.fcpages.com/PDFs/SEA-LABR.pdf

-Ursenal the heroic black bear 600 points - http://mattcave.fcpages.com/PDFs/URSENAL.pdf

• 1 month later...

We have an update on the BMOG platypus mold, which is going into production now.

tumblr_noehoxZ2NT1sktul3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_noehoxZ2NT1sktul3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_noehoxZ2NT1sktul3o3_1280.jpg

What’s this? Foil decals? From Reprolabels!

Pictured here with our 3d-printed prototype (not final). Each sheet comes with two visor and pressure gauge options, plus faction symbols and sawblade detailing.

Current plan is for each “Splatterpus” to come with one. More on BMOG-03 as news becomes available.

We will be debuting in an online drop through our web store, and we will have a booth at TFcon in October.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Wrote this one up over the weekend. The Ursenal toy is a toy bear made of guns and accessories that was made on Kickstarter a while back. I based the character on his bio from the toy package. Since he comes apart, I wrote the character as simply a head, and he comes with a bunch of accesrories bought as foci, which each add abilities. four of his guns that also form his legs have a bonus of a couple inches of running tied to them, so as you assemble him the more legs he has the faster he can walk.

He's roughly a 600 point hero with over 300 points of equipment.

http://mattcave.fcpages.com/PDFs/URSENAL.pdf

Heh, I read the tittle and thought of this...

Ursenal (60)  Multi Power

u Attack Bear!  RKA , auto fire

u Scout Bear! Clairsense, visible ,physical manifestation

etc...LOL