60 STR . 50 . 10 .  1  . 21-. 12d6, Leap 12” x 6”, Lift 100 Tons [6] 
 18 DEX . 24 . 10 .  3  . 13-. 6 OCV/DCV
 33 CON . 46 . 10 .  2  . 16-.
 10 BODY.  0 . 10 .  2  . 11-. 16 w/Dragon Size [6]
 13 INT .  3 . 10 .  1  . 12-. PER 12-
 14 EGO .  8 . 10 .  2  . 12-. 5 ECV
 10 PRE .  0 . 10 .  1  . 11-. 2d6/8d6 PRE Attack [6]
 10 COM .  0 . 10 . 1/2 . 11-.
 30 .PD . 18 . 12 .  1  .    . 30(17r) PD(rPD)
 25 .ED . 18 .  7 .  1  .    . 25(17r) ED(rED)
  4 SPD . 12 . 2.8  10  .    . Phases: 12, 3, 6, 9
 19 REC .  0 . 19 .  2  .    .
 56 END . -5 . 66 . 1/2 .    .
 57 STUN.  0 . 57 .  1  .    . 63 w/Dragon Size [6]
174 Total Characteristics

Skills
  - Acting Everyman 8-
  - AK: Campaign City Everyman 8-
  - Climbing Everyman 8-
  - Concealment Everyman 8-
  3 Conversation 11-/17-
  3 Interrogation 11-/17-
  - LS: English Everyman 4pts w/Literacy
  3 Oratory 11-/17-
  3 Persuasion 11-/17-
  - PS: Boy Scout Everyman 11-
  - Shadowing Everyman 8-
  - Stealth Everyman 8-
  - TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles Everyman
  3 Tracking 12-

Perks
  3 Team Member
  1 Wealth – Well Off

Powers
 17 Damage Resistance 17 rPD/rED 17 AP [-]
 10 Enhanced Senses Scent Discriminatory Sense Tracking OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) 12 AP [-]
  4 Extra Limbs Dragon Limbs & Tail OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4)  5 AP[-]
  5 Mental Defense Dragon Mind 5 pts [-]
  7 Mind Link Any 1 Mind Cost 3x END Only To Start (-1.25) [4]
 30 Elemental Control Dragon Powers
 10ec Characteristics Dragon Form BODY +6, PRE +30, KB Resistance 6”, +2 OCV Block/Grab/Strike Cost END to Start (-1/4) Extra Time 1 Turn (-1.25) Side Effect 2” Tall x4” Wide, 6.4 Tons (-1/2) [6]
 24ec EB Star Breath 12d6 OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) [6]
 17ec Flight Dragon Wings 19” x8 Ncbt 1/2 END (+1/4) OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) Restrainable (-1/2) [3]
  6ec Healing Dragon Immortality 4d6 (Regeneration 4 BODY/Hour After 1 Hour: Cost  0 END (+1/2) 60 AP Extra Time 1 Hour (-3) Gradual Effect 1 Hour (-1.25) OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) Self Only (-1/2) )[0]
 12ec Life Support Dragon Metabolism Immune: Age; Need not Eat or Sleep; Self-Contained Breathing; Safe BioWar, ChemWar, Cold, Heat, Pressure, Radiation, Vacuum & Power Defense 10 pts Cost END Only to Start (-1/4) Extra Time 1 Turn (-1.25)  [6]
 15ec Stretching Dragon Reach +4” Need Not Cross Intervening Space (+1/4) Reduced to 0 END (+1/2)  Transdimensional (Any 'Nearby' Dimension +3/4)  No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4) No Velocity Damage (-1/4) OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) Range Modifier Applies (-1/4) [0] + Clinging 60 STR Costs END To Start Only (-1/4) OIHID (Dragon Form -1/4) [1]
176 Total Skills, Perks, Talents & Powers

350 Total Cost

Disadvantages
200 Bonus
 20 Distinctive Feature: Dragon (Concealable, Extreme Reaction)
  5 Distinctive Feature: Young Teenager (Easily Concealable, Noticed & Recognized)
 10 Enraged: Mind 'violated' (Uncommon, 11- To Go, 14- To Recover)
 10 Hunted: Floating (As Powerful, NCI, PC Easy to Find, Watching Only, Infrequently)
 20 Mystery A
 20 Mystery B
 10 Physical Limitation: Medically Impervious Skin (Infrequently, Fully)
 20 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Innocents (Common, Total)
  5 Psychological Limitation: Explorer's Curiosity (Infrequently, Slightly)
 15 Psychological Limitation: Patriotic (Uncommon, Total)
 15 Secret Identity: Sterne Drake, emancipated minor
350 Total Bonus + Disadvantages

Background

Sterne Drake's mother vanished shortly after he was born. His father is just a name on his birth records, so far as Sterne ever knew. His grandparents passed away, already old when his mother was a child, though hale and hearty right until the fiery plane crash Sterne toddled away from miraculously unscathed. Flames do not harm a true dragon. Well, not the small flames.

Bouncing from foster home to foster home, Sterne developed an explorer's curiosity and a fierce sense of independence. He's always been patriotic, identifying with the country to an inexplicable degree; this and his silver-tongued manner tends to have made him more welcome as a child, though eventually the supernatural awe running through his veins always pushed others away from Sterne, sending him back into the foster system. The loving care of his family before they passed away seems to have been a shield for him, making him more caring and protective of others in his turn, and the foster system always had children needing to be protected.

Perhaps this combination of interests drove Sterne into Scouting, a program appealing to child patriots, explorers and those who seek to protect others. And when he became separated from his group on a hike, Sterne did not panic. It was a warm, starlit night and the boy had always felt safe. He slept and dreamed. In his dreams he wandered, and came upon a cavern. In the cavern he delved, and came upon a treasure extending as far as the eye could see, galaxies of sparkling valuables and precious trinkets bright as stars with a winding path of silver coins meandering through it. Then dream Sterne fell through the silver stream into another world, a world where he was not himself. It must have been a dream. Those things could not have been real.

Real? Amerigon my son, those are the most real things you have ever known,” a voice in his head boomed. Sterne awoke, drenched in sweat. It was morning, and his campfire (.. how had he lit a fire?) had traced a finger of smoke in the sky for the searchers.

In the days following, Sterne began to realize he was changing. Stronger. Tougher. He felt like he could connect to people if he just.. reached for that contact. And the dreams. Or were they nightmares? The sleepwalking, waking to find himself miles from home.

And finally, the realization. Sterne Drake was Amerigon.

Appearance

Amerigon the Stars and Stripes dragon is a transdimensional coiled furnace of starfire breathing winged dread a human might perceive to be over eight meters from snout to tip of tail when fully extended, and with a proportionally large wingspan. Long limbs and sinewy neck, torso and prehensile whiptail furl and unfurl restlessly across the boundaries of spacetime.

When a true dragon is born, their essence is linked to the land of their birth. For Amerigon, it is obvious from whence he issues. His wings are spangle-tessellated indigo from above and with red and white radial stripes below when open in all their glory. His gold-tinged snout twitches at every scent. Red eyes penetrate the borders of the soul with a searing glow. From darkest navy toward palest sky blue shot through with glimpses of white stars from far off universes glimpsed through the interexistential scales of Amerigon. His breath is a roaring fulmination of shooting stars.

The dragon's golden claws so annihilate with their power that this world cannot contain them and they extend their menacing points.. Elsewhen. When he flexes his eagle-like talons, otherworldly screams can be heard leaking from the tears in the fabric of realities no sane mind could contemplate. He is not a stealthy, subtle entity.

Sterne Drake, on the other hand, has the normal appearance of an ordinary healthy young blonde haired blue eyed American teenager of about fourteen years old. You would not know, unless you pierced his nigh impervious hide, that his dragon blood roils with the primordial might of wyrmkind. True dragons hide their changeling young among other races and places, to protect them from their cannibalistic kin. If he needs hide his identity, a scout kerchief across the bottom of his face will do. Sterne Drake, in Scout uniform or school clothes looks normal. Until he hoists a tank over his head, or Amerigon emerges.

Powers/Tactics

Sterne Drake without taking the form of Amerigon is strong and tough enough, with enough good manners and good sense to do well in most encounters in a nonthreatening way. Though that threat might be lifting a dumpster and trapping bad guys under it like bugs in a jar if they shoot at him. And there is always leaping to the rooftops and running away, if need be.

If expecting violence or needing to put on a show, or if enraged, or merely if the situation demands a dragon, Amerigon soon emerges. All primordial entities can, for example, speak directly to the mind of any sentient being. Amerigon may peer past walls with his head, applying what a dragon deems judicious amounts of starfire inside a building, or use the tip of his tail to open a locked door from the inside. His flight, reach and ability to cling to rents in spacetime make him a truly versatile rescuer. Amerigon's presence is so powerful and their natural glib cunning so convincing that a display of power and well-worded command might end a situation without further conflict. Or six and a half tons of starfire breathing winged multiworldly dragon goes primordial on the bad guys.

While Amerigon can pierce the dimensions, he doesn't really have a lot of know how. He lacks yet skill and knowledge of otherworldly navigation. Still, with a dragon's metabilism immune to almost any hostile environment or draining effect and a dragon's regenerative ability.. What could possibly go wrong?

interesting export format :D

Yes. It made my head explode. Fixed now. I hope. Ish.

I'm definitely going to need to upgrade my HTML skill.

Anyway, Amerigon is an idea that crawled into my head and wouldn't let go of me until I put it down fully statted out and as rules-legal as I could get him.

What do you think? (If he's even remotely readable now?)

Is this supposed to be part of a Multiform build?

He's always got the same dragon strength and durability, and essentially the same mind and skills, so I'm not convinced multiform is right for this character.

He can spend fifteen seconds dragging together enough of his massive form to manifest his dragon shape from across the dimensions to his current location, or if he needs to remain nimble and relatively unnoticed, the character is still a relatively solid brick in human shape, but he's still the same person. Just that the dragon is monumentally disturbing to witness.

Sure seems like Growth would be needed then.

Growth just gave me the wrong things, and none of the right things. I've partly based Amerigon on Dave Dragovan from Elementals. Looks like an entirely normal human, strong and tough as a dragon, but doesn't get the full birthright until he takes on the full mantle. So I toolkitted a size change that gave Sterne the things size gives: body mass, impressive dimension and so forth. I think the slots in the framework are balanced and express an aspect of the dragon change.

Of course, it's "WIP", not "Please idolize this monstrosity and only tell me what I want to hear." He's not your typical build.