3rd edition: The Enforcers!

Chris Goodwin

They are the Enforcers, a superpowered mercenary team with a heart of gold. They charge all the traffic will bear; for hard luck cases, the little folks with big problems, often they'll charge $1 and forget to collect the dollar. The bigger the client, the bigger the fee.post-2606-0-56997000-1435783382_thumb.jpg

This is John "Cincinnatus" Doe.  The team leader, he's unfinished as of yet.  He's going to have a Public ID and a Physical Limitation: No Legal ID. He doesn't carry any documents, and as far as anyone knows his legal name is John Doe. It's a Physical Limitation because we didn't have Social in those days, and it was close enough; we'd often use Physical to represent things like legal minor and the like, things you couldn't just work around.

In the M-60 Multipower, the AE: line and AE: cone slots are both 25 charges, while the select fire is 250; the former two each drain 10 charges from the overall Multipower.

I need to add an Explosion slot also, for when he shoots cars.  Also, two instances of +20 PRE, Attacks Only, one of them linked to and only usable with the Multipower slots, the other linked to Shapeshift. (He favors movie monster shapes; imagine Chewbacca or the Creature from the Black Lagoon hosing down the combat zone with an M-60...)post-2606-0-36806500-1435783620_thumb.jpg

There will be more posts over the weekend, now with improved math!  I'm thinking I should whip up a spreadsheet, because I now recall how many times I tried to whip up chargen programs on my Commodore 64.  (I guess for extra verisimilitude I should write it up on a C64 emulator.)  

For the record, I'm working on some 3e characters of my own.

I've mostly reverse engineered the Champions II vehicle design system, but not completely. At least I've managed to convince myself that a standard sports car or motorcycle can be built on less that 75 points (with a few extras), and thus can be bought for 5 points.

Really handy for a character without super-movement powers.