Hero System 6th Ed. 2 Volume Set reprint or a 7th Ed. soon?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I saw a copy of 6th Edition Vol 1 & 2 at Half Price Books in Bellevue, WA.

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture and look at the actual prices on them.  Volume 1 looked like it had quite a bit of wear on the spine.

Today, I saw a copy of 6th Edition Vol 1 & 2 at Half Price Books in Bellevue, WA.

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture and look at the actual prices on them.  Volume 1 looked like it had quite a bit of wear on the spine.

Is this the one in crossroads?

Yeah, when the world gets that warm, Florida will have to adapt to all the Canadian snowbirds not wintering there. Well, that and half the state being under water. :(

I keep telling people that I'm looking forward to Vashon becoming a tropical paradise.  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to note that POD'ing a 466-page perfect-bound paperback 8.5x11" book with black&white interior (and possibly colour cover, but I dunno) currently costs $13.52 CAD on Lulu, and the resulting book is specified as 0.879" thick.

Just in case anyone was wondering about that.

Just to clarify, you can make projects available only to yourself on Lulu.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, my local new/used game store Black and Read has two used copies of Hero 6ed v2 for $20. They looked like they were in pretty good shape, certainly no worse than my own copies, but not new. You can email them to order at blackandread19@gmail.com. http://www.blackandread.net/site/. Or if you're not able to get hold of them, let me know and I can probably pick it up and mail it to you.

FYI, my local new/used game store Black and Read has two used copies of Hero 6ed v2 for $20. They looked like they were in pretty good shape, certainly no worse than my own copies, but not new. You can email them to order at blackandread19@gmail.com. http://www.blackandread.net/site/. Or if you're not able to get hold of them, let me know and I can probably pick it up and mail it to you.

No volume 1?

• 3 weeks later...

I can think of a few possible strategies:

1. Stalk eBay for reasonably priced copies of Vol 1. This requires a lot of patience, but has been known to work out for people.

2. Stalk Amazon for reasonably priced copies of Vol 1. This is probably the least likely to succeed since prices on Amazon always seem to be stratospheric (i.e., priced for collectors, not gamers).

3. Find someone (maybe from these forums) who lives in a town with an FLGS that has copies still on shelves somewhere, and make a deal to buy through them. This might require the most (online) legwork, but may have the highest chances of success.