HC Casting Call: Team Alpha & the Court Of Dreams

PhantomGM2602

Attention all Heroes! The PhantomGm [That's me ] is sending out a casting call for his two campaigns which are in desperate need of players.

TEAM ALPHA: On hiatus because of many players leaving and lack of a co-GM due to RL probs.

COURT OF DREAMS: at present have only two players and is in need of players and Villians plus Co-GM.

Both of these campaigns are in severe danger of being closed down and has been twice.

If I don't have any new players for the cast and new heroes for the campaigns I may have to shut down the games myself. That is why I'm sending out this open call for all hero game players to join my game at HC and RPOL

sites in order to populate both campaigns and put in their input for both campaigns.

If there are any who're interested in my campaigns with the exception and Mark Rand and Sterica,

please reply to this post,email or PM me here at the forum.

I need Players and A Co_GM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...