ARENA GAMES S3: Official Draft Thread

Logan D. Hurricanes

For my Girl Power pick, I am returning to the battlefield a woman who fought well with the Rising Sun team in Season 1. With her degree in astrophysics, I am sure she can keep up with the science babble of the first two.

Please welcome to the stage Kimiyo Hoshi: Dr. Light.

(pic after I get home from work)

---

For the youth team I wanted someone who wasn't just smart but also a powerhouse in their own right. So I decided on a super mechanic with a great deal of engineering expertise. Please welcome the newest member to Science Buddies: Cyborg.

Foreign Orchid.

Sniped again. Doh!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youth Movement Pick is Dust's friend and former teammate on the Hellions student training Squad, the Young X-Men, and X-Men propper:
Santo Vaccarro AKA Rockslide

Rockslide.jpg

Rockslide_zpszdchnfqt.jpg

XMEN-Rockslide-Limborock.jpg

+2 points if the pick is selected within 12 hours (Still have 24 hours to pick)

+1 point if the character wears a costume in super ID (He originally wore a costume before his transformations and I believe still does on occasion)

+1 point for codename
+1 if never a sidekick

5 points total

I may suffer in the vote department due to lesser known characters or lack of raw power (though my biggest powerhouse died last season, so who knows) but I wanted to have a more cohesive theme this season. I think I'll pull it off, though the "no power" pick is leaving me with some odd options.

there is Rock Lee from the anime Naruto. he would just be limited to not using his one actual power. But otherwise he's just a super fast super strong human.

Foreign Orchid.

I wasn't sure if it stayed the same or not since I hadn't asked beforehand. I just operated as if it was. But it would seem it still is per Pariah. Wasn't supergirl on that list because of basically being the teenage girl version of Superman. ALL the same powers and general toughness, even tighter costume. 

That said, most teams had a character who was on par with Superman anyway, so I was thinking that maybe we would just drop that restriction all together. 

Foreign Orchid.

PS: Pariah! Pick already... ^^