Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legendsmiths

U•Con 2016 w/ Michael Surbrook & Shane Harsch — Nov 20-22, Ann Arbor, MI

Michael and I will be anchoring the HERO Games Track at U•Con in Ann Arbor, MI.

We are looking for a couple more GMs to join us to really round out the HERO presence and we are hoping to establish U•Con as a place for HERO GMs to gather in the fall. 

Rooms at U•Con are $89 per night at the Marriott, and 8+ hours of events gets you a free badge. 

Michael and I will be hosting a HERO GM's only breakfast on Sunday where we will talk about all things HERO.

Join us! Also, remember that HERO is part of Envoy and you can get credit as an Envoy Herald if you run any HERO events. 

MS-SpecialGuest.png

You can submit your events here: U•Con Event Submission

I will be running two sessions of The Adventure of the Overlord's Lair and two other sessions TBD... I was considering running some Savage Rifts... but if I am part of a HERO track, will look into some HERO System ideas.

Can something be done to clean this thread up?

Despite the title, this thread was originally about U•Con 2015 and the November dates given were indeed for 2015. The "2016" in the name of this thread appears to have been a mistake.

The dates for U•Con 2016 are November 11-13, 2016. 

Personally, I think that this thread should be closed and a new one opened for 2016 to avoid confusing people. 

Can something be done to clean this thread up?

Despite the title, this thread was originally about U•Con 2015 and the November dates given were indeed for 2015. The "2016" in the name of this thread appears to have been a mistake.

The dates for U•Con 2016 are November 11-13, 2016. 

Personally, I think that this thread should be closed and a new one opened for 2016 to avoid confusing people. 

That's a good idea, thank you!

I probably will run games for HERO and Savage Worlds.  I'll flesh them out further over the next few weeks.