Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spence

OrcaCon 8-10 Jan 2016, Everett Wa.

There is a new gaming convention in Everett Wa.

OrcaCon 8-10 Jan 2016, Everett Wa.

I plan on attending and running something, though I have not finalized anything yet.

Anyone else in the Puget Sound area planning on attending?

I try to always support local gaming cons when they happen and this one is actually close to me. 

Yeah. I'll be doing panels also. They don't seem to have any interest in billing me as a guest, which ticks me off because I'm flying 3000 miles to see friends who are going to this convention. I would have gone anyway, but I like to represent Hero and Champions, not cower in the shadow of Mutants and Masterminds.

When are your games scheduled?   And what genre?  Supers, Fantasy, etc?

I haven't been able to play hero in years.   Any Hero'ing I get is me running something. 

The thought of being a player is a really really good one :)

I will not be able to go, but at least one person from our group will be there. Not sure what he's planning on running. Almost certain it won't be Hero system, and I think one event of his will be Night's Black Agents, but past that I don't know.

Cool.  There are four slots, none are the same, feel free to play more than one. Rise from Beneath runs on Friday Night at 7, that seems to have 4 slots left. This is Journey to the Center of the Earth stuff.

You already seem to be playing Revenge of the Krakenite, which is a lot of fun.

Rage of Jade runs at 4:30, which is plenty of time to grab a beer around 9 after that game ends, if you want. If you want to see what's going on in that Imperial Throne thread on the Champions forum, you MUST play that game. :)

Groundswell runs on Sunday from 9 AM to 2 PM. That one is also Journey to the Center of the Earth stuff.

Finally caught up with things, has it already been 2 weeks?

Had a fantastic time playing in Revenge of the Krakenite.   If you have a chance to play in Balabanto's games I recommend it.

I could tell my players skill were worn down, but getting to actually play again has me all fired up :)

Thanks for a great game :thumbup: