The Expanse

Ranxerox

Thanks for the reply, though it doesn't make much sense to me.  I mean, I guess if he was totally grasping at straws, then going someplace that he knew that she once been would makes a bit of sense.  I'm just hoping that he has a better reason than that to make the trip, and it will be revealed in episode 8.

Well...

He was also fired and betrayed by his boss, cutting him out of any sense of community or trust that he had known on the station. He is metaphorically adrift, and he chooses to go to her last known location besides the ship that was destroyed in the first episode. Not like he has anything better to do- he's exhausted all his leads on Ceres and he no longer has any power, and probably a lot of enemies.

Real question: when will we get back to the whole partner plot line? Last we knew the guy was in the hospital. Is that story going anywhere or...?