Deadman's Heromachine Archive

Deadman

Not that I am aware of?

The Deathstroke entrie in Villain Volume 2 (pages 70-74). Before there last imprisonment, Deathstroke did a high risk caper, and something happened which killed everyone but Frost and Requiem. They are now a twosome, looking for new members. Unforcently for them, Deathstroke is mostly forgotten, and thoes who do remember the group either don't take them seriously or worse, view the group as cursed. (Everyone who is a member ends up dead, imprisoned, or worse).

RIP Scatterbrain, Death Commando, and Shockwave.

Well Death Commando died from a Doctor Draconis energy bolt through his chest before the others.  Stinger, Scatterbrain and Shockwave were killed by "the Dagger" after Brawler knocked Requiem into the control console and the Mega-Weapon shifted course to the scene of the battle. How many dice of unluck did they have?  Sheesh...talk about a bad day.

But that is just what is in the book.  I for one reserve the right to resurrect them at any time that I choose  :yes:   Hear that QM?

Well Death Commando died from a Doctor Draconis energy bolt through his chest before the others. Stinger, Scatterbrain and Shockwave were killed by "the Dagger" after Brawler knocked Requiem into the control console and the Mega-Weapon shifted course to the scene of the battle. How many dice of unluck did they have? Sheesh...talk about a bad day.

But that is just what is in the book. I for one reserve the right to resurrect them at any time that I choose :yes: Hear that QM?

Yep. Poster child for Luck Donation, Rec and Frost are. Got any d6es for a down on there luck master criminals?

Just looked at Recquim's and Frost's sheets. Man, each of them have 2d6 Unluck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I couldn't stand it anymore.  Power Crusher got a makeover!  I know, I know, it messes with the character's mojo.  But hey, the guy was a mess.  Not that this is much better but at least the colors match.  Unless of course they don't.  I really AM color-blind after all.

Power Crusher (Makeover)

Power%20Crusher_New.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I haven't posted to this for quite some time but thought I would show you a collection that I have been working on of late.  I am sure that most of you will immediately recognize this group from way back in 4th Ed.  Let me know what you think.

Merry%20Andrew.jpgSkate%20Kate2.jpgTag.jpgMarbles.jpgSpotlight.jpgApril%20Foolmaker.jpgDot.jpg

Here are a couple of others not with the aforementioned group.

TheFox.jpgBlack%20Claw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...