Jason S.Walters

Strike Force Kickstarter Live!

Over on the Bamf podcast - we recently talked to some of the crew behind the Strikeforce KS.

Link here: http://mikelaff.podbean.com/e/aarons-allstons-strikeforce/

Steve Kenson, Sean Patrick Fannon, Ross Watson and Michael Surbrook are present. This is practically a history primer for the early days of Superhero RPGs. Very interesting conversation.

With 3 days to go I think Hard Cover may be out of reach.

It would take nearly 50 each of the lower tier backers* to upgrade 1 step up to make up the remaining ~$6500.

*(Tier 1 = $20, Tier 2a and 2b = $50, Tier 3 = $100)

HM

Hardcover would have been nice, but I'm not disappointed with what we're going to get. The fundraising has still been an impressive success. :)

What his Lordship said. ;)

I wanted everything, but since I didn't have $5k laying around the house I'll have to be happy with what we're currently going to get.

Besides, who's to say we might not hit that next goal? Maybe someone else will find that $5k in their house.

We are 5200 away or so. If the formula holds, we should get to hardcover. I think we lost a lot of ground to the 7th sea kickstarter and that hurt us significantly. I also think that signed and numbered was slightly devalued given the people working on the book.