Traveller Hero is BACK!!!!

shadowcat1313

correct.. theres some additional 5E material, but its mostly working notes and draft stuff that never saw publication in any form

I gave Marc everything we had that I know of, Don Mckinney and Andy Staples also did fixed a bunch of templates and fixed the blank references

to various packages from the Star Hero books. I wish I could be more specific, but I was left out of the loop on a lot of it. I submitted all the material I had complete or not, I

made sure Marc had all the Hero Designer files[hdp, hdc, hdt] wrote a new intro and dedication. and that was about it

Say, Shadowcat, by any chance, do you have (or can get, or direct me to who I should contact) the deck plan for the upper deck of the LSP Modular Starship? Page 10 of TH GAS7 has the deck plan of the Armed Free Trader (from TH GAS8), rather than the expected upper deck.

this is strange... my copy of GAS-7 looks like the right one. I will get with Marc and figure out how to fix this, how we ended up with 2 different versions with different page 10s is beyond me

but the simplest fix is probably just to send it out via e-mail or dropbox or whatever instead of redoing the whole CD

the green cover version with the Hero data has the wrong page 10, the red cover regular traveller version has the correct page 10, how this happened is beyond me

The one law that never changes, no matter how far we travel in space or time, is neither Newton's, nor Einstein's, but Murphy's.

my thought on this is just to copy the correct page out of my archive copy, and just put it where folks who bought the CD can download it

That's cool. I wasn't asking you to re-do the CD. This is just an errata.

• 4 weeks later...