2k4 vs 2k16 hudson city

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosDrgn

ChaosDrgn

30+ years a Hero Gamer.

• 1,408 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:01 PM

Hudson City came out on 2004, 12 years (or so) ago. When do you run your game? 2004 or more modern times?

While locked up we had one guy who ran DC (HI Dave!) who ran it in 2004. I personally ran mine in 2013. With the internet you can run a game in almost any year with all the information at your finger-tips

Recenetly I printed out about 30 pages for Dave. Listings of movies, books, and events for last 2003- to mid 2006. Enough material for him to run a 2004 game for awhile.

In a perfect world you wouldn't need a Superman!

#2 bubba smith

bubba smith

REDNECK LUCHADORE

• 5,392 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 01:17 PM

locked up"?

FRUSTRATED ACTION MOVIE HERO

#3 Spence

Spence

Anime...the other genre

• 6,401 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

HC is my go to city for any genre 1920's and forward.  I even took the time to modify the Hudson City full color map to remove the Interstates and add in Rail Road lines. 

It is a great complete city

To Assume, To make an A$$ out of U and Me.

No I didn't deliberately make a moronic statement designed to start a flame war. I'm just BBS Challenged.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." ~John Wayne

#4 ChaosDrgn

ChaosDrgn

30+ years a Hero Gamer.

• 1,408 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

"locked up" i.e. prison. You wouldn't believe how big RPGs (no matter the company) is there.

No, I don't suggest going there to find players ;)

In a perfect world you wouldn't need a Superman!

#5 Nothere

Nothere

Very Powerful Hero

• 877 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:40 PM

Well it does have the advantage of the gm being assured of the players showing up.

As to the question unless doing a specific time period genre I tend to be vauge about the actual year game wise. After all Reed and Ben were vets of ww2, korea, and Iraqi as 50 years passed.