Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Balabanto

Journey to the Center of the Earth Kickstarter!!!!! Preview for Hero Only!

Pedantic: "it's own world" vs "its own world". Why can't this be integrated with another world beneath the surface? Marvel has plenty of underground realms, so why restrict it? :)

It might be a good idea to indicate the power levels the supplement is written for, if practical. I suspect you're using typical Hero guidelines , but it can't hurt to say - and I also suspect you have areas, characters and adventure seeds for a range of power levels, so that may also be worth saying.

The Secret Realm of Master Mole! does not include the transportation disclaimer in Member of the Council!, which could be taken to indicate that this is included. I expect it is not.

Power levels for the stretch goal adventures could be good too. Or that could be done by vote - every pledge gets a vote whether this adventure is for novice heroes, right up to the cosmic powered.

Adders for Inner Earth Adventures physical books, if unlocked, might be nice, but challenging in that the adder commitment could eat into the cash for the other aspects of the project.

On this last part - I think saying "This thing is in the tradition of this other thing" or "If you like this thing, you may like our thing" doesn't violate any copyright laws. If KS doesn't agree they will definitely let us know during the review process. But there are no depictions of other companies's IP in this book in any case, and RPGs often refer non-specifically in their introductions to famous characters they do not have rights to. 

As for the other suggestions - they seem like good suggestions. Thank you Hugh. 

Jason

People (and Disney!!) get pretty cautious with IP. I see no harm, and I think you guys know a good lawyer, so hopefully no issue.

Maybe backers could be offered an Extra for the hard copy stretch goal books after the KS ends - that would give them the option of hard copy without eating into your results if, say, we just barely reach the stretch goal.

People (and Disney!!) get pretty cautious with IP. I see no harm, and I think you guys know a good lawyer, so hopefully no issue.

Maybe backers could be offered an Extra for the hard copy stretch goal books after the KS ends - that would give them the option of hard copy without eating into your results if, say, we just barely reach the stretch goal

Jason and I will talk about that one. It sounds good in principle but might be operationally difficult. 

Also considering a "Merchant" level for merchants. After all, if you're a Merchant at the Center of the Earth, you're actually kind of a badass. :)