Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino

Kublacon

I will be running a Champions 6E game at Kublacon.  I will also be running some pick-up Champions games there.  Hit me up if you are interested in joining in.

Anyone know who Ryan Kent is? He's running a Hero game titled "Enter the Warlord" this year. It's bring your own character but I can't figure out what edition he is running.

Anyone know who Ryan Kent is? He's running a Hero game titled "Enter the Warlord" this year. It's bring your own character but I can't figure out what edition he is running.

It's me.  6E.  Sorry I did not make it clear in the write up.

Cool, sounds like a fun game. What point limits were you expecting (damage classes, DEF, etc.)

It will be a standard superheroic game.  400 total points (if you take 75 points of Complication).  (This is the same as 325 points, plus up to 75 points in disadvantages.)  Just stay within the guidelines for the standard superheroic characters on the table in Champions 6E on pg. 135.  Bring your favorite character within the guidelines.  If you have a VPP, please bring a write up of all the powers you expect to use during the game.  Likewise with multiform.