Captain America Hydra

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

#421 Doc Shadow

Doc Shadow

Pulp Adventurer

• 990 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

I remind you Marvel has yet to apologize for that either. 

Or One More Day.

• steriaca likes this
"This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - No, you move." ~ Captain America

#422 Lawnmower Boy

Lawnmower Boy

On the bench

• 3,164 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

It turns out that the real Cap was trapped in the Framework.

(Spoilers, obviously.)

Feh. Logic is overrated gibberish.

#423 Cassandra

Cassandra

The Supreme Know It All!

• 4,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

It turns out that the real Cap was trapped in the Framework.

(Spoilers, obviously.)

I would have thought he would have died as a side effect of the super-soldier formula he was taking.

"KITT was a Cylon."

#424 Christopher R Taylor

Christopher R Taylor

Hoopty Dude

• 6,146 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

"Well you see he lifted Mjolnir on Earth-2342.26b but this is Earth-2342.27a, so he's a Hydra agent here!"

-Marvel editor

Author of novels Life Unworthy, Old Habits, and Snowberry's veil, available in print and ebook

Also author of Hero Games licensed products:

The Lost Castle

The Fantasy Codex

Jolrhos Bestiary
Two Kings Keep

Elenthar's Tower

The Kestrel Arts webpage: art, books, free downloads, and more                               Kestrel Arts on Twitter                           Kestrel Arts on Facebook

#425 steriaca

steriaca

Misspellian Master

• 4,497 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

"Well you see he lifted Mjolnir on Earth-2342.26b but this is Earth-2342.27a, so he's a Hydra agent here!"
-Marvel editor

Or worse, Mjolnir has an odd definition of the word "worthy". -Marvel editor.

Eather sent via Libary Computer or my cellphone. I do not own my own computer. Creator of bad spellings, and stuff both great and stuff only great inside my own mind. Warning: I may be published one day.

#426 Matt the Bruins

Matt the Bruins

Cosmically Powerful Superhero

• 1,176 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

From the AV Club: Captain America is a fascist, Batman has shitty Watchmen crossover in DC and Marvel’s latest insults.

Money quotes:

"Publishers aren’t obligated to respect the original intentions and ideology of the creators of their corporate-owned IP, but they also have to face the consequences of alienating readers that have formed a personal connection to those characters and their core values."

I know I dropped both Cap titles like a hot potato when this started up, and I'm not buying anything written by Spencer ever again. Into the trash heap with Miller, Austen, and Ennis!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Captain America, Hydra