• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 TrevorG

TrevorG

Standard Normal

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:54 PM

Thank you, its been a long time since I was playing Champions and I think a Golden Age game would be a perfect introduction to the genre for some of my newer players (fantasy rpgs only for most of them).

#142 bigdamnhero

bigdamnhero

Don't try this at home!

• 6,209 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

If you backed the Kickstarter you should be getting periodic email updates. If you're not getting them, you might want to contact Jason. Or else just keep watching this space.

"If I ever decide to kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

#143 Darren Watts

Darren Watts

Used ta be sumbody

• 2,226 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

So, nobody's picked up the Backer file for pre-release review? Haven't heard a word from anyone yet. dw

"Who know what evil lurk in hearts of men? Not me, maybe that guy over there!" - Win Eckert as Bizarro-Shadow

#144 Lord Liaden

Lord Liaden

Pointy-headed

• 19,734 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

Honestly, I've been waiting for the finished product. I want to enjoy all the bells and whistles. But I'll get the backer file if you need the input.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou

#145 Lord Liaden

Lord Liaden

Pointy-headed

• 19,734 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

And now I have my backer's PDF copy of the completed book. Haven't finished a detailed reading yet, and not to give too much away before it's available to the public... but I'm very happy. As both a campaign setting and a guide to supers gaming in the Golden Age, it's reeeaaally good. :D

Let me just add that that first feature is enhanced if you're already familiar with the official Champions Universe setting. It isn't in any way necessary to use what's in GAC, but they definitely feed into and enrich each other.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou

#146 steriaca

steriaca

Misspellian Master

• 4,451 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

So GAoC is finished. Hear is hopeng for a good Silver Age of Champions book.

Eather sent via Libary Computer or my cellphone. I do not own my own computer. Creator of bad spellings, and stuff both great and stuff only great inside my own mind. Warning: I may be published one day.

#147 Lord Liaden

Lord Liaden

Pointy-headed

• 19,734 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

Best way to increase the odds of eventually getting SAC, is for everyone to buy GAC. :D

• wcw43921, bigdamnhero and Balabanto like this

- Maya Angelou

#148 Darren Watts

Darren Watts

Used ta be sumbody

• 2,226 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

Thanks LL! Anybody else get theirs yet? I'd love to hear from you! dw

"Who know what evil lurk in hearts of men? Not me, maybe that guy over there!" - Win Eckert as Bizarro-Shadow

#149 Darren Watts

Darren Watts

Used ta be sumbody

• 2,226 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Nobody? Oh well. dw

#150 Ndreare

Ndreare

Millennial Master

• 1,684 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

While I received my PDFs I have not read them yet. So I cannot offer any valuable feedback.

D&D is to roleplaying games what McDonalds is to cuisine. It's quick, rarely satisfying and there is often far better fare just down the street.

#151 IndianaJoe3

IndianaJoe3

Mad Hero System Genius

• 2,817 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:11 AM

Haven't had the chance yet. It is on the Nook, though, so when I get some free time...