I see a few problems with it.
- It lacks a basic Strike maneuver. I can see how the art is supposed to work tactically (Block followed by Counterstrike), but that cedes the initiative to the opponent.
- It has two Grabs and two Throws, That seems to be unnecessary duplication.
- Shove and Root are odd choices for a real-world military combat art.
- You've given the style a lot of, "combo" maneuvers but few, "basic" ones.
- There are a lot of weapons elements, and many of them don't complement the maneuvers.
- "Clubs (Chair)" is covered under, "Clubs." "Assault Rifle/LMG" may also fall under there, depending on how it is used.