Looking for a name for a hero with stretch powers

Shadow7

Greetings all,

I am putting together a team of teen superheroes and I have come up with 6 members of the supposed 7 that I want.  The team is based on the West Coast near the city of Los Angeles and is called the Signal Hill Sentinels.  The character is a boy who is able to stretch.  The rest of the team is the following:

Diva                      (sonic powers)

Chimera               (animal shape-shifting)

Full Throttle        (super-running)

Maiden Mystic    (magic powers)

Prime                   (enhanced strength and resistance)

Swiss Miss          (healer)

Thanks for your help and any other suggestions....

The Signal Hill Sentinels defend the City of Angels against a super-villain known as the Monarch and his Reign of Terror.   Since the team is made up of teenagers, they are still learning their powers and their powers are limited.

What else do we know about him besides his power set? Any personality quirks or interesting oragin tidbits? On his power set, what else does his stretching allow him to do? Does he bounce? Can he change shape?

I am thinking since he is only developing his powers, he can only stretch his limbs and his body.  He can't change shape yet, and but he can bounce.  He is very shy, and he feels his powers are rather useless....he feels a bit like a freak.  

I am thinking since he is only developing his powers, he can only stretch his limbs and his body.  He can't change shape yet, and but he can bounce.  He is very shy, and he feels his powers are rather useless....he feels a bit like a freak.  

Gangler

Rebound

Elastilad (for that Legion of Super Heroes feel)

All good names so far but remember, nobody ever said that a characters name had to be related to their powers. One of the most famous heroes with those powers was Mr. Fantastic. Also a name might come from a new heroes personality, like "Teenage Supersonic Death Warrant" or what ever the hell her name was in Deadpool.

@Tjack: it was "Negasonic Teenage Warhead."  Still, "Teenage Supersonic Death Warrant" would be a cool name for a supervillain... :snicker:

As for the original post... How did he get his powers?  Perhaps a name related to the circumstance of his empowering.