Greetings Folks,

It has been so long since I've updated it that my original thread was archived and no longer accessible. Anyway, I have released a new version of my MapTool framework. There were a lot of little bugs that were plaguing it and, most recently, an incorrect damage calculation. (Thanks steph, who did not note that for my framework but his message did make me go back and take a look.)

The framework currently resides at http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18939

There are also some tutorials on how to use it there, but some of them may be a little dated. I will need to go back and look through them again. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Please note that this framework does not work with Mote, which is a branch of MapTool with a slicker interface. I have strongly considered looking into how I can make it work or creating a new framework for Mote, but for now you will have to use MapTool if you want to use this framework.

Just a quick question: Is anybody using this? I opened it up for the first time since November and I sort of have the bug to work on it.

If anybody is using it, are there any obvious issues with the code. I am going to have reacquaint myself with the code, but I am willing to look at fixing anything that doesn't work.

Thanks for any feedback.