A lucky character

Lathner

I'd suggest the character's luck be special effects for powers the player manages, such as a VPP of luck-based powers, possibly with some minor side effects, but not "No Conscious Control" as the player controls the character's luck, despite the character lacking such control. GMs tend not to like having to run the PC's powers along with all of their other responsibilities, and as a player it can be frustrating or boring to basically have the GM determine what the character's abilities do (if anything).

That would also lead me to minimize or eliminate any random side effect elements (something the other players may get pretty annoyed with in fairly rapid order as well).

There is a power called luck. However when it is called upon and what effect it has is entirely up to the GM.

Luck as a special effect would fit to a lot of powesr. However, they usually require the character to be awake:

Defenses:

Combat Luck. CSL or direct CV's.

Offenses:

As Moe Shishgawara from Bleach showed us, you can weaponise luck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Ho8-DcrdU

I am actually playing a luck based Character in Shadowrun right now. Luck in Shadowrun can be used to augment any roll,as well as make rerolls.

Closest equivalent I can think of would be Overall Skill Levels.

APG II 34 has the "Propabiltiy Alterlation" power, wich effectvely allows you to have rerolls. Costs 5 per reroll per day. The Power is a bit to complex to just copy here.

Others:

You could justify "object creation" based on "being lucky to find that item in that trash-heap". After defeating an agent, you could be "lucky" that a compelte set of items was still around.

A VPP would fit that nicely.

I had a similar Concept once:

"Mnemos" - a character with the ability to remember just about everything. Inlcuding how to drive that Hydra tank, how to use that mook weapon (with uncanny precision). All based on a VPP.

• 2 weeks later...

Well there are some good ideas here and i just wanted to see if it would be possible to make as a way to reward players in my campaign for doing things and then getting luck Added to their character and if played long enough they would become A luck character maybe idk still in concept but this helps

In the Villain Codex Vol 1 there is a character called Jinx, she has luck based powers, that save her from imminent danger, and even from people trying to interfere with her. Course they also affect people she wants to get involved with from getting too close too...

The Codex is available in the store!