Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryJV

GM Adjust

Hey,

In playing around with HCM, trying to get a good feel for the system, I noticed a strange behavior in the GM Adjust screen.

When I click on the button on the right hand side, it pulls up the screen with no problem.  I chose a single character to 'adjust' make the adjustment, click on save changes.  The OK button then appears.

Click on the OK button, the adjust window closes. 

Now here is where it get's interesting,

If there is one character loaded, all works as it appears it should.

If there is two characters loaded, the window closes, then opens again.  Press cancel or the x in the upper corner, and the second popup closes.

If there are three characters loaded, there is a total of three windows I have to close to get back to the main window.

If there are four characters loaded, there is a total of four windows I have to close to get back to the main window.

I stopped there.  I had noticed it when I had several characters loaded, but didn't really count the number of popups I had to close....

Jerry

This has been an ongoing problem that I have yet to figure out a fix for. Hopefully you don't need the GM Adjust that often.

I have found that I the dialog does work and does save changes.  There is some weird dialog box issues that I am work on and then work on something else because I can't reproduce the problem in the debugger.