Curufea Fatasy Hero Conversions: Broken links

Wardsman

A lot of those links were from before the current iteration of the Hero forum I believe. I would guess that the materials linked are no longer available unless you use something like the Wayback machine or something.

Search site mite find them. A person who was familiar with those links could pick better criteria.

I believe that a lot of data was lost when the actual Forum software was upgraded. The data simply does not exist outside of private archiving or massive internet archiving. I could well be wrong in that, but I remember that being a topic. Maybe it was just the blogs and store history that was lost. I know I went back and manually went page by page to find an old topic I created and could not find it. 

EDIT: Stop the presses! I just did an advanced search and noticed a check box for Archive. I was just able to find my missing thread. Maybe somebody can help you find that older information. I know a previous, much older incarnation of the forums was completely lost but it looks like some of the more recent past is still there. I remember Simon upgraded from a different forum software due to DDoS attacks bringing the forums down quite frequently. 

EDIT Part 2: Just tried Al Qadim and Ars Magica. No fly on both of those. Just general topics about fantasy settings. This may be more of a challenge than I thought.

Wait. Did Curufea leave under bad circumstances? I miss his input into many of the forum conversations.

i don't know what was actually going on, Nol. I remember that he said in one post that he wanted all of his stuff deleted or a means to delete itself. There was a discussion where other posters didn't want him to do that because they liked what he had put up.

CES