svwerley

How long to physical book orders take to process?

Ordered physical Champions Complete on 10/21.  Just curious how fast they turn this stuff around since it hasn't shipped yet.  I admit I've gotten spoiled by amazon over the years.  I really don't want to burn the toner and print this out.   

Wanting to know when I will get book will come... payment went through on 10-19 ... even after I got email saying payment was rejected..... emailed 0n 10-31 and have not received a reply,

Use the Contact Us option at the top of the page and then set the department to Order questions.

You've received a reply on your contact request.

You purchased a PDF.  You download that (it's not a shipped item).  

As stated to you in the support request - go to the Purchases section of your Client Area and you'll have access to any downloadable purchases.

You've received a reply on your contact request.

You purchased a PDF.  You download that (it's not a shipped item).  

As stated to you in the support request - go to the Purchases section of your Client Area and you'll have access to any downloadable purchases.

I have not received anything in a response, except here in this response. There is no way I would order a PDF when I wanted a book. I did not request a PDF I requested a book.

I have not received anything in a response, except here in this response. There is no way I would order a PDF when I wanted a book. I did not request a PDF I requested a book.

Your purchases are viewable in the Client Area - Purchases. Go check your order to see what it says. You should also have an e-mail for the purchase that also shows you the product(s) ordered.

Sigh.

Let's review.

1. The item that you purchased (for $17.50) was titled in the store "Hero System 5th Edition Revised PDF" -- note the PDF bit in the title.

2. The item was available for immediate download as soon as the purchase was made

3. There is no quantity listed in the online store for PDF products.  Perhaps you are thinking of the number that you ordered?

4. Your initial support requests were answered by Jason.  In case you have filtered the automated emails of the responses into spam, you will find copies of the responses in the same area that you can find your purchases (or in this case, your one purchase):  your Client Area on this site.  It's part of the main navigation bar at the top of every screen.