3 replies to this topic

#1 Hexed

Hexed

Incompetent Normal

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:56 PM

Hi all,

I am introducing my Uncle, cousin and some of his friends to Hero System.  It has been a while since I played/ran a campaign and I have misplaced or lost most of my old resources.  I have already repurchased the Champions book and the current Hero Designer.  What I am hoping for is a good database of characters, preferably with Hero Designer files for easy use.

In general if anyone could share currently active resources (characters, custom made packages, ect...) I would be very grateful. 

Thanks for any help,

Alex

• Hyper-Man likes this

#2 Scott Baker

Scott Baker

One of The First Ones

• 1,677 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:27 PM

There are 252 files for HD in the Downloads section.

http://www.herogames...-hero-designer/

And if you browse around the forums (depending on what genre), you'll likely find some more files attached to character postings, etc.

"Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are." - Howard Hughes

#3 MagePro

MagePro

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

As I recall, there used to be tons of characters that were in packs based on the books they came out of.  I don't see those anymore.  Did they get moved?

:hail: I come but to serve.

#4 IndianaJoe3

IndianaJoe3

Mad Hero System Genius

• 2,820 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

As I recall, there used to be tons of characters that were in packs based on the books they came out of.  I don't see those anymore.  Did they get moved?

They're still in the store. If you purchase them they'll be in the downloads section of the client area.