• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Manic Typist

Manic Typist

No, it's not that simple!

• 3,376 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

Anyone in the area? Anyone at all?

Eosin- ~ "'Wrong' is a D&Dism ~ 'I do it this way' is a Heroism." SCUBA Hero- "If you did Turn the Palindromedary, how would you know? :think:" Roxanna: I need a margarita. Niels: I don't think Dwarves make mixed drinks. Ithan: That's because when Dwarves mix their alcohol, they get fire and explosions! It would be wonderful. It would be like that scene in that movie that everyone quotes where the one guy says something awesome to the other guy.

#2 Robert Harrison

Robert Harrison

Honorary Shaw Brother

• 141 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

I'm in south Laurel.  I host a group that meets every other Friday evening:

https://groups.yahoo...night_dice/info

We play a wide variety of RPGs, but not a lot of HERO. 

-Bob

#3 Manic Typist

Manic Typist

• 3,376 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

Off to Google where Laurel is... (curse of not growing up in the area)

Eosin- ~ "'Wrong' is a D&Dism ~ 'I do it this way' is a Heroism." SCUBA Hero- "If you did Turn the Palindromedary, how would you know? :think:" Roxanna: I need a margarita. Niels: I don't think Dwarves make mixed drinks. Ithan: That's because when Dwarves mix their alcohol, they get fire and explosions! It would be wonderful. It would be like that scene in that movie that everyone quotes where the one guy says something awesome to the other guy.

#4 Diamond Spear

Diamond Spear

Public Squirrel

• 1,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

I absolutely reccomend Bob's games. Although changing work circumstanes forced me to drop out his games were always fun and the group, at least back then, rotated through different games/GMs often enough that things never got stale.

• Robert Harrison likes this
My country, the United States of America, died on June 28th, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. R.I.P.

#5 Robert Harrison

Robert Harrison

Honorary Shaw Brother

• 141 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:52 PM

Thanks, D.S.!

-Bob

#6 Manic Typist

Manic Typist

• 3,376 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:46 PM

Unfortunately Laurel MD is a bit too far for me, but I'll keep referring people that live up that way to it.

• Robert Harrison likes this

#7 Diamond Spear

Diamond Spear

Public Squirrel

• 1,541 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:03 AM

You're welcome. I miss gaming with you guys but I've changed jobs and now work six days a week commuting from Annapolis to Mount Airy so I have little free time. If you ever decide to fun an online game though..... :winkgrin: 

Thanks, D.S.!

-Bob

My country, the United States of America, died on June 28th, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. R.I.P.

#8 John Desmarais

John Desmarais

Neptune City Comptroller

• 2,620 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

You're welcome. I miss gaming with you guys but I've changed jobs and now work six days a week commuting from Annapolis to Mount Airy so I have little free time. If you ever decide to fun an online game though..... :winkgrin:

Annapolis to Mount Airy? That's crazy
John Desmarais
The Stuff Heroes Are Made Of - www.herostuff.net
=====================================
Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to.
-- Mark Twain

#9 Diamond Spear

Diamond Spear

Public Squirrel

• 1,541 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

53 miles one way. But things could be worse.

Annapolis to Mount Airy? That's crazy

#10 bigdamnhero

bigdamnhero

Don't try this at home!

• 6,224 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

For awhile it looked like I might be relocating to DC, at least temporarily, but the gig didn't come through. So no help here, tho I do visit DC a couple times a year.

"If I ever decide to kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

#11 Manic Typist

Manic Typist

• 3,376 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Well, message me if you are in town and like to special guest appearance.

If I even get this thing off the ground, that is.

#12 megaplayboy

megaplayboy

Left Hook of Justice, Esq

• 20,585 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:39 PM

I'm in Hyattsville, FYI.  Might be in the market for a game in the not too distant future.

ROOMMATE WANTED in Northeast DC, beginning January 1st. If interested, please PM me.

#13 Manic Typist

Manic Typist

• 3,376 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

I'm in Hyattsville, FYI.  Might be in the market for a game in the not too distant future.

What's your travel radius?

#14 megaplayboy

megaplayboy

Left Hook of Justice, Esq

• 20,585 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:57 PM

What's your travel radius?

DC Metro system, essentially.

ROOMMATE WANTED in Northeast DC, beginning January 1st. If interested, please PM me.

#15 Doctor Zen

Doctor Zen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

I am in Catonsville, MD outside of Baltimore.

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Naturally they became heroes.