The Great Superhero Gallery Build of 2017

winterhawk

For this build, I was influenced by the DJ Skills package for the Sonic Archetype along with Daft Punk, a pair of EDM artists famous for their feature concealing stage personas.  My apologies to any true fans of EDM, my knowledge of the genre is limited to what I could find on Wikipedia.  This is Lorelei, one of Europe's most elusive sneak thieves...

Sonic 6.hdc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the long hiatus to anyone who was following this post.  I've made some personal changes (hopefully positive ones) that put me back on the creative path.

Picking up where I left off, I felt uninspired by the Telekinetic template, instead going with a gravity manipulator with some MP slots out of Champions Powers and a background derived from the Gadroon in Champions Beyond.  This is Deadweight, a small time crook with big time powers...

TK 6.hdc

• 2 months later...