ChaosDrgn

Writer's Guidelines

I wouldn't mind seeing them again or a "here's how to get your module, supplement, etc. published through us, another party, etc. without us calling in Dr. Destroyer to nuke your scrawny author ambitions" document.

For that matter, since 4th Edition is available once again, it would be great if there were any sort of license for 4E. I know HERO Games isn't publishing anything except 6th, but undoubtedly some third parties would love to publish some stuff for their favorite old version.

For that matter, since 4th Edition is available once again, it would be great if there were any sort of license for 4E. I know HERO Games isn't publishing anything except 6th, but undoubtedly some third parties would love to publish some stuff for their favorite old version.

I emailed Jason Walters about this, and he said the existing Hero Games license will cover 4th Edition also. AWESOME. Ideas swirling in my head already!

I emailed Jason Walters about this, and he said the existing Hero Games license will cover 4th Edition also. AWESOME. Ideas swirling in my head already!

That is good news. Which reminds me that I should contact him about this, since we discussed it at GenCon last year

That is good news. Which reminds me that I should contact him about this, since we discussed it at GenCon last year

I have since received clarification that you can publish for editions other than 6th or Complete with explicit permissions from HERO Games. However, they are amenable to the idea in certain cases, so I would follow up with Jason Walters.

Sorry for my misleading post initially, but do contact him, he's a pretty cool and reasonable guy.