Advises needed For a Galactic Champions AI

Opale

Hello folks !

This time, we are back on setting up things on our Galactic Campaign Settings. And my players offered me a wondrous opportuinty, as one of them recycled a military AI his character programmed, in order to make it a sort of Jarvis AI to manage their base and the 125 robotic followers inside ^^

of course, it gives me immediately naughty evil ideas, so I would like to get some advice on how to number it, and what it should have, providing they gave the AI 70x5 = 350 Character creation points.

Original name of the AI was : M.O.L.C.O.S aka "Maintien de l'Ordre et de la Loi Civique par Ordre de Soumission"... Still seeking how to translate it perfectly in english and keeping it written that way lol

So, thank you with any help 

Opale AI

Don't forget that by default, it doesn't have any sense.

That is, unless it's using the robot's sensors, it can't be aware of anything in the environment.

So buying clairvoyance is a good idea. Put that on Focus and you have some video cameras it can see through.

It probably has Radio senses as well.

For Skills, definitely include Tactics.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says we'll think about other ideas and maybe get back to you.

Don't forget that by default, it doesn't have any sense.

That is, unless it's using the robot's sensors, it can't be aware of anything in the environment.

So buying clairvoyance is a good idea. Put that on Focus and you have some video cameras it can see through.

It probably has Radio senses as well.

Having Clairvoyance on a mobile OAF (best to do multiple POVs on mobile OAFs) would give you something akin to Skeets from the Booster Gold comic.  Add Images to Hearing (a voice) so MOLCOS can talk to the PCs.  Now they have an in-game focal point, and it's not just a formless voice from above.  Alternately, MOLCOS could take command of any robot in the base (really just SFX for mobile Clairvoyance).  Or it could have a hologram projection (Images to Sight and Hearing) on either the mobile OAF or any given robot.

It's not a Power / point thing, but you definitely need to give the AI a personality.  Given that it's a recycled military AI, I'm thinking a drill sergeant.  "You call that defending the base?!  Consider yourself on report!  Clear your schedule, boy, because we are doing more combat drills when this is over!"  If going the hologram projection route, you could have something like Rimmer from Red Dwarf and irritate the heck out of the PCs.  Though since they're paying points for it, you don't want to go too far down that route.

haha ^^ thank you both for your insights :)

Noted all of that, and now posting another question, still related to AI.

Say a PC wants to play an AI. To be fair, should I choose to build it as a normal character (i.e a casual robotic form) or actually build him as an AI ?

AND this is where it goes complicated. The idea is to make it a sort of Transmatron(Transformer) PC, with the abilities to "Possess" any kind of machine.

I immediately thought about a Multiform in VPP, 

But would that be correct if he was playing an AI, meaning with no body ? Could that be a valid build to give that AI some Possession Power to inhabit any kind of vehicle for example ?

I don't know if I was clear tough :/

Any opinion welcome

Opale, scratching what she thinks might be limits to the system