What would your powers be in the Hero System?

Every so often people ask what superpowers you'd want if you could have one, and often I say things like healing or flight but as I've gotten older, my desires have gotten simpler.  Here's my build:

Full Life Support

rPD 10 rED 10

0 END Cost strength and all movement.

That's enough.  Never get tired, never get sick, never get hungry, never get old.  Never need to sleep.  Imagine how much you could get done.

15 pts Wealth, 20 Comeliness, LS Aging and Disease

Physical Limitation: enormous genitals

That limitation means that no woman is willing to sleep with you because it would hurt them too much. Is that what you REALLY want?

Also you all forgot Regeneration in case you get hit by a bus or something.

28 INT (18 CP)

Eidetic Memory (3 CP)

Lightning Calculator (3 CP)

LS - Longevity: 200 year lifespan (1 CP)

-----

Total - 25 CP

Unlike you folks who want to live forever, I don't.  I would, however, like to live long enough to make a marked difference in the world ... and to have the raw mental capacity and talents to be able to do so.  The above 25 CP is enough to do so.  Wealth and power can easily follow with that set of abilities given 200 years in which to ply those abilities ... but I think my preference would be to focus on the betterment of mankind once my own relatively minor fiscal and social needs were satisfied.

15 pts Wealth, 20 Comeliness, LS Aging and Disease

Physical Limitation: enormous genitals

Since that's a limitation, it implies big cajones ... and nothing else.  *snicker*

LS: Full

Regeneration: resurrection, heal limbs

10rPD/10rED

High Recovery

High CV

High Int

High skill in Forgery, Disguise, etc.

And lastly and most importantly, an ability to play Queen's Princes of the Universe at will with lightning special effects

Teleportation

Regeneration

rDef as instant healing

Full Life Support

That's what I would want

Which is the in a nutshell powerset of one of my favorite characters.

Is that Nightverine?

I'm having trouble figuring who the character is. :confused:

Is that Nightverine?

Is that Nightverine?

Due to the video in the original post, I think it's supposed to be one of the Immortals from Highlander.

Is that Nightverine?

LOL No, I mean she's one of my favorite PCs. She's a martial artist with Wormhole based Teleportation.

My Second favorite character is a Metal Shaper that uses a Nanate swarm for her abilities.

Recently I am hoping for a superpower that is decidedly dark. Too many people in Europe recently deny the Holocaust. Or that Vaccination is nessesary. Or that slavery was bad. Or that feminism is a nessesary thing (as long as not taken to extremes).

I want to transform them so they would fit precetly as victim of that time (jew, black, people suffering from a pandemic, women). And then send them back to the time they believe was full of "gumdrops and icecream". The power would pull them back just before they are about to die/get raped/similar horrible stuff.

As I see it, two powers. Possibly linked:

"You fit right in..." would be a Transform. It would change the looks, clothing and ability to speak to fit right in as a victim of that time.

"...now go there" would send them back to that time to experience how wrong they were firsthand.

Many here would go for Movement, UAA (especially EDM, UAA) but I am not a friend of that. I feel like a Transform could do that as well (the reasoning is that time/space/dimension coordinates are about as important as not being a frog or a stone statue).