Mythic Legions/Gothitropolis Ravens conversions

Mathew Robert Ignash

Anyone try writing character sheets for any of the various 6 inch fantasy figures from the Four Horsemen toy lines for Fantasy Hero?

Here are my first two attempts.

Mythic Legions Bronze Dwarf

I started a character sheet for a character who was a starter Hill Dwarf, added the fighter occupation, plate mail armor and a battle axe for equipment, added a little detail to bring up the character to exactly 100 point value in the game, and thus it became a Bronze Dwarf of Xylonia Flock! Perfect for army building in the game.

http://mattcave.fcpages.com/PDFs/BRONZEDW.pdf

I tried to write up Decimus Hrabban too, as a higher level player character for the same game. I had to fill in many of the blanks about his character, and I may have been wrong, but it's just a fan-guess. I took the Gargoyle race from Fantasy Hero, and applied the Adventuring Wizard package to him, and gave him Air Magic spells, since Air Magic has a turn to mist spell that fit him. Normally Air Magic requires a magic wand in the game, so I made his magic scythe his wand. Raised a few stats and added skills until he ended up a perfect 250 point hero in the game. Perfect for a player character.

http://mattcave.fcpages.com/PDFs/DECIMUSH.pdf

I'm not familiar with the source, so no, I can't say that I have. I most frequently do conversions/homages of anime characters into Champions Complete or ​Fantasy Hero Complete.

Just to be clear, which edition were these characters converted into? Based on the costs and the fact that Comeliness is a thing, I'd have to guess 5th edition, but I could be wrong. As a general rule, if you are posting material from an edition earlier than 6th/CC/FHC, it's easier for us to give you helpful advice/critique if you include which edition the content is relevant to somewhere in the title or post.

Based on what little I still remember from 5th edition, and my completely lack of familiarity with the source, both sheets look more or less correct. Several game elements could use more clear naming conventions. For example, on the bronze dwarf the battle axe should be presented more like:

​Battle Axe:  2d6 HKA (vs. PD) (30 APs); OAF (-1)

Decimus' 1 1/2d6 HKA towards the bottom of the powers section is probably the damage of the scythe's blade, but it isn't named as such. Likewise, abilities which I assume are his racial features (the armor, flight, and 1d6 HKA at the top) are also unnamed.

Other than that, it is a little strange that the battle axe, the sword, and the scythe all cost endurance to use, weapons usually have Zero END and STR Minimum.