gamestorm portland pdx

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Goodwin

Chris Goodwin

Social justice globehead

• 4,396 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

I will, as usual, be at GameStorm this year.  I'll likely be hanging around board games or Indie Hurricane again, though I will have my copies of 3rd edition era Robot Warriors and Danger International if anyone wants a pick-up game.   :)

The venue for GameStorm has changed.  It will be at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach, 909 N Hayden Island Dr, Portland, OR 97217.  For anyone who has been going to GameStorm or OryCon for a long time, it's next to the defunct Red Lion Columbia River.  

Chris Goodwin
The Big Thread of Helpful HowtosThe Unofficial HERO System Forum | HERO System Low Heroic Protocols | Old School ChampionsHow to Play HERO System | Robot Warriors to HERO System Current Editions

There are two paths your character can take into the game: the path of the game guidelines document, or the path of the Character Approver 9000. Choose your path wisely.

#2 Tom Cowan

Tom Cowan

Standard Normal

• 173 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:57 AM

Almost here.  Going to be interesting to see the new layout.

• Chris Goodwin likes this

#3 Cancer

Cancer

Ontology oncology

• 50,351 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

Just about everyone else from my gaming group is there, but not me, since spring quarter started last Monday.
  • Chris Goodwin likes this
... abnormal, non-Euclidean, and loathsomely redolent of spheres and dimensions apart from ours.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamestorm, portland, pdx