Strike Force Archives Incomplete

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xotl

Xotl

Standard Hero

• 104 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:07 AM

I was tapped out when the kickstarter for the new Strike Force ran, and am catching up now, so I just eagerly bought this item.  The Hero store page for the archives says:

"There are exactly 956.5 MB's of material in the directory containing the archives. And 6,928 items. I organized it all, as well as cleaning up file and folder names. Also, two 2,000-3,000 pages PDFs are in this archives"

However, the files I actually were given access to after paying amount to not even 10 megs.  There's no mega-PDFs.  There's about 20 miscellaneous files on Strike Force and a bunch on some other campaign.

The Readme that comes with the files I could download speaks of Campaign Chroncles with thousands of pages, plus Rogues Gallery Files and Strike Force Campaign Files.  None of this is in the actual archive.  All that is available to me is this:

usbHo3X.png

How do I get the rest of the material advertised?  Thanks.

#2 Xotl

Xotl

Standard Hero

• 104 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

Is anyone here?  This product is missing literally 99% of the material advertised.

#3 Lord Liaden

Lord Liaden

Pointy-headed

• 19,442 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:01 PM

I'm not sure how often Jason Walters (Hero Games CEO) checks this forum, what with his many other non-Hero duties. You would probably get a faster response by using the "Contact Us" link in the toolbar at the top of the page to send an inquiry; or send Jason a Private Message.

(I'm not a company rep, just trying to facilitate.) :)

"Progress becomes much easier when it can be tied to greed or the desire to stick it to somebody else."

- Dean Shomshak

#4 Xotl

Xotl

Standard Hero

• 104 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

Ah, thank you.  Greatly appreciated.

#5 JmOz

JmOz

I survived Cyber-Games

• 8,782 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:09 AM

I had the same problem, send Jason a message, he had to do a dropbox thing for me...

The only thing common about common sense is the common lack of it

...'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.' For years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."Harvey --- Thanks Hermit and BobGreenwade

Come by the website @ http://jawedel01.wix.../kountry-gaming